chapter 1

London
Starfly Mansion

A 22 year old man is sleeping with his life on his chest, snuggling into his neck.
Soon the sun peeks through the window and disturbs his sleep. He saw her snuggling like everyday and a smile forms his lips.
Suddenly the alarm starts ringing,he woke up with her whose sleep got disturbed due to sound but he keeps patting her head till she sleeps again in his arms.
After laying her on the bed he freshens up.
He comes back,picks her up and moves towards the gym and makes her lie in her cot present there. he exercises for an hour. He comes back to his room with his princess and goes to take a bath. He comes out wearing vest and shorts . He comes to the bed to see his princess moving in sleep,he smiles and sits beside her.
Soon she opens her eyes to see her daddy dear smiling. As soon as she sees him she starts throwing her arms and legs in air, giggling.
Seeing this he picks her up laughing. As soon as she comes in his arms she keeps her head on his shoulder and he starts patting her head.
After some time he takes to the washroom,cleans her up, makes her bathe in warm water in the mini bath tub with lots of foam and ducks . After that he gets her out dries and dresses her up, untangles the knots in her hair slowly with his finger and makes her wear a hairband. Making her look like a princess the father-daughter duo move down towards the kitchen and he places her on the slab and starts preparing cerelac in a bowl. Then an elderly, caring , sweet man comes to him and says
Kaka- Manik baba kaise ho aap

M- main thik hoon kaka aap kaise hain
He asked smiling. He was one of those few people who were there for him when he needed someone,thus he respects him a lot.

Kaka- main bhi thik hoon baba , Ruhi beti kaisi hai

M- Ruhi bhi thik hai

Kaka- baba aaj aapke liye naashte main kya khayenge

M- kaka aaj bas fruits de dijiye mein tab tak Ruhi Ko cerelac khila deta hoon.
Though he had many workers he always made sure he does everything for Ruhi all by himself.
He took Ruhi in his arms from the slab and picks the bowl of cerelac and went to the dining table.

Ruhi Malhotra
8 months old, daughter of Manik and Nandini. she has grown under the care of her dad single handedly since birth. She is her dad's princess and his lifeline. His only reason of survival. manik has given her the love of a mother and father without any complicancy. she is a happy child but only with very limited people.

He feeds her cerelac patiently wait lots of distraction. He has his breakfast simultaneously. Once done he cleans up her face and himself changes into a formal tuxedo ,takes his laptop bag and makes way towards his office with Ruhi in his arms in the back seat of Mercedes.
He enters in and everybody wishes him where everyone drools over the father daughter duo.
Soon he enters his large classy yet cosy cabin with the perfect interiors. It also has a cot , baby Walker and a cupboard with all the requirements of Ruhi.