Chapter 5

Manik went to them and greeted them professionally by shaking hands
M- Good to meet you all
H- good to meet you too
He said that genuinely as his target was never manik, it was always fab5 and as he was not a part of it so he had no grudge against him.
D- hi manik
M- sorry manik is just for my family and friends and you don't belong to any so let's keep it to Sir or Mr Malhotra .
After that he went and sat on his chair and said to jai
M- before we sign the deal just add a few most points in the contract.
M- sure Sir
M-
1.any harm on my family members from their side or due to consequence of their deeds , they will be punished according to the law here and no support from our side.
One makes a mistake and all pay for it .

2.no alcohol consumption at my home.

3. No loud music or party which disturbs others.

4.the song will be made according to me and I hold the power of final changes in the song. And additional singers can also be a part of this if required.

5.They should not invade in our personal space .
6. I hold the power to cancel the deal whenever I want.
They were dumbfounded by listening to these rules
D- what no alcohol , how can you do this .you drink almost everyday then why can't we?
Mu- exactly and what do you mean by no loud music and party then how will we make music and enjoy?
H- and we don't let anyone comment on our music.
Manik smirked and answered
M-  no alcohol is for everyone for me as well and I don't drink Mr Vedant. For parties and enjoyment you have lots of places in London for that,and for making music you will have a soundproof jam room for you only for practice purposes ms Vardhan. And Mr Saxena no song releases without my inspection and changes so suit yourself. if any issues with these then the doors are wide open so you can make a move.jai make the papers  quick coz I know them too well so I know they aren't going anywhere.

Within few minutes new contract was presented before them
M- (in stern voice) read and sign
And they signed it as they wanted it very badly for career.
Manik was then going to sign when he saw Ruhi moving in sleep through the baby monitor so without thinking twice left to his room.