Chapter Twenty-five

Jack

"So you and Corbyn going out tonight?" Eben asked with a smirk and suggesting tone. I blush and look down.

"Shut up." I say. It was Valentine's Day and break doesn't start until tomorrow. But Corbyn took today off so he could get on the plane to come here, same with Zach and Jonah.

"They should be here soon." Daniel said with a smile on his face. Right when he said that, there was a knocked. Eben opens the door, he was closest after all, and Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah flooded into the room. Zach going to Daniel, Jonah staying over by the door with Eben, and Corbyn coming to me.

"Hi Angel." Corbyn said with a smile and his pale blue eyes bright, a little more green today.

"How was your flight Corbs?" I ask. Corbyn wrapping his large hands around my waist, my arms reaching up and wrapping around his neck, leaving my fingers to drag lovingly through his hair.

"Long but good. Glad to be here with you." Corbyn said before placing his lips on mine. I hum in appreciation.

"Happy Valentine's day Angel." Corbyn tells me with a smile.

"Happy Valentine's day Corbs." I tell him.

"Okay, I have to go check into the hotel I got. I will see you tonight at Sky's Restaurant." Corbyn says with a smile.

"Okay, see you there Corbs." I say. I still had to get ready. I wanted to look really sexy for him....since after the restaurant we are going to have our first time at the hotel. I mean yes we have given each other blow jobs but that's as far as we have gone.

Corbyn nods his head and heads for the door. I couldn't wait for tonight. I mean I wasn't a virgin but it was my first time with another guy....so I guess I was a butt virgin.

Corbyn

I checked into the hotel, and have been setting it up ever since. I made a trail of red and blue rose petals from the door to the bed. I got a air freshener, since I was pretty sure leaving a candle going for two hours or more may be trouble, and I had the lube on the nightstand right by the bed.

I brought some shower products for when we are done with the deed, to take a shower together. I even made the bed with a second layer so when the top layer is spoiled we don't have to worry about making it again.

Just take it off and snuggle together under the second layer to sleep. It was going to be great. I never had sex with a male before but I done my research.
Yes, I know its self-explanatory but I don't want to hurt him. I want it to be good for him....no perfect. I have looked up everything and anything related to gay sex and now feel pretty comfortable with what was about to go down.Okay maybe not everything, there was always something new being introduced, but I knew a lot.

When I was done with everything I got into the shower. Getting myself ready. I put on my outfit of the evening and looked in the mirror.

I had on my black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. A black shirt on as well as a black leather jacket. Was this too much black? I had white shoes on, that should be good. I put on a white ball bracelet and a couple necklaces. One had a cross on it while the other one had a lock on it. Will Jack wear his matching one?

On our one month anniversary, February first, I got those for us. It symbolizing that our hearts were locked up for each other. The idea coming to me when Jonah said that my heart no longer belonged to Christina that my heart was locked down to Jack.

I look at the time, it saying seven fourty-eight. Time to go. I did one last check around the hotel making sure everything was in place before I left.

I got into a uber and tell him were to go. At seven fifty-nine, I was in front of Sky's Restaurant. Another uber pulled up and Jack climbed out of it. I smiled and bite my lip when I saw him. He looked so hot.

He had on his Fear of God white sweater shirt. The sleeves were long on him so he had them bunched up around his wrist to keep from having sweater paws. He had on his tight black jeans that were rolled up neatly at the bottom.

How did he even get it that neat? Dark blue high tops on his feet, with black laces. His hair was down and leaning over the right side. His matching necklace on him as well, making me smile. Thank god, his sweater was long or else his wonderful ass would be showing, attracting attention and making me jealous.

"Wow...you look gorgeous Angel." I comment as I hold the door open for him.

"Not too bad yourself Corbs." Jack says with a smile. I follow him inside and tell the hostess my name. She finds our table and leads us to it. We take a seat and order our drinks.

We talk about everything that has happened since we last seen each other. We talk on the phone at least every other day if not every day, but it's not the same as face to face talk. To actually see your lover's face as he tell his stories is just....no words to describe it.

The meal was wonderful and we were to stuffed to eat dessert beside I was having my dessert at the hotel. I paid for the bill, it was my turn anyway, and we got a uber back to my hotel.

Author's Note: One more chapter in this story and then it is over. The last one being a smut. I hope you all liked this story and enjoyed reading it😁