Chapter Twenty

Jack

"He's so hot!" I tell the guys. I was looking at the pictures of Corbyn that he sent. Fuck! How they did things to me. His blue eyes stopped me in my tracks and his lips begged me to kiss him. He was just so hot.

"Yes, we know. You have only been telling us this since yesterday." Daniel said with a eye roll.

"But have you seen him." I say in a dreamy voice.

"Yes, of a matter of fact we have. You have shown us so many times." Eben said.

"And!" I cry out to them.

"He's hot!" They both cry out to me.

"Thanks I know." I say with a smile.

"You have got it bad, dude." Daniel said. I look look at him confused.

"What?" I ask.

"He is so whipped." Eben said. Did they think I liked Corbyn? No way! Did I?

"You guys think I like Corbyn?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." They both say to me.

"Well he is really sweet, and smart, and makes me feel good about myself, and funny, and sexy, and fucking hot, and....." My eyes widen in shock and realization, "OH MY GOD! I LIKE CORBYN!" I shout, making Daniel and Eben laugh.

"About time he realizes it." Eben said, Daniel nodding his head in agreement.

"I can't like Corbyn. He has a girlfriend." I say in sadness.

"I feel you man." Daniel said in a sad tone.

"Me three." Eben says with a shake of his head.

"Wait! You like Jonah!" Daniel says shocked. My eyes widen in surprise as well.

"Guess we are all just hopeless romantics." I say with a sad grin. Eben nodding his head in agreement.

"Corbyn likes you through, just doesn't realize it. You already said he was questioning if Christina was right for him." Daniel said with a smile. That is true. Could Corbyn like me?

Smartypants😊
Hey Jacky😏😘 question 21/25: Do you like someone else?

Me: Yeah😊😊😅

Smartypants🤓
OOOO! Jacky has the hots for someone! He/she better treat you well or Daddy will come set them straight.

Me:
He🤣 It won't work out, he has a girlfriend.😶😥

Smartypants🤓
You never know! Maybe he does like you and just doesn't now yet. I would just start talking to him and see where it goes. I believe in you. You have a amazing personality and it doesn't hurt that your gorgeous😄😅

Me:
Thanks Corbs, that's means so much😘

Smartypants🤓
No problem Angel

I felt my cheeks get warmer than they already were and my heart skip a beat. Angel. That was fucking amazing. I loved it!

Me:
Don't call me that

Smartypants🤓
Why not?😥

Me:
It makes me blush😊😊😊

Smartypants🤓
Then I am never going to stop calling you that Jack. You are literally a angel on earth😚😘

Me:
Fuck I don't deserve you.

Smartypants🤓
Yes you do Angel. What did I tell you about doubting yourself. You deserve everything that has happened to you

Me:
Thanks again Corbs Gtg😘

Smartypants🤓
Bye Angel😘

Smartypants🤓 has been changed to Corbs😍💗