Chapter Eleven

Jack

"New York City." I tell Eben and Daniel. They have been only asking for the past two days were Corbyn lives.

"Wow, far bro." Eben says.

"Yeah, but I am sure we will meet one day." I tell them with a smile. I was so happy everything turned out to be okay yesterday. I was so scared that he was done. It was only morning and I couldn't wait for Corbyn to text.

6802🙄
Ready for the tenth question!

It was now eight at night and Daniel and Eben weren't around. Daniel going to get food and Eben going to a party.

Me:
Bring it on! Ooooo we're halfway there!🎶

6802🙄
Lmao. 10/20: what is your major?

Me:
I am majoring in marine biology and music

6802🙄
And you think your not smart🤔

Me:
That's cause am not....just lucky🙃

6802🙄
No! Jack don't do that to yourself. You are there because you worked hard and are smarter than you think.

Me: Aww thanks Corbs😊😚😚 So what's your major?

6802🙄
Astronomy and music as well, I may try for Aerospace Engineering when I am done with Astronomy.

Me:
Yep! Smartypants!🤓 But it's cool that we both are taking music.

6802🙄
Yeah it is!

"Jack! Come on, Eben's in trouble!" Daniel suddenly cried out as h bursted through the door and ran into the room. Oh Shit!

Me:
I'm sorry but I have to go, I will explain later.

I left my phone on my bed and ran with Daniel to the North side dorms. When we got inside it was a full blown party, a huge human circle in the middle of everything going on. Daniel and I pushed and shoved our way into the middle of the circle.

To see Eben bearly standing over a unconscious body. Eben's nose was bleeding and he had a black eye already. There was most likey more damage, but that's all I could tell right now.

Daniel and I moved forward and each took a side for Eben to lean on us. Together the three of us walked back to our dorm. We sat Eben on the bed and cleaned his wounds.

"What happened?" I asked Eben. He was only buzzed and still able to tell us what went down.

"A dude was about to get raped by another dude. I stopped it. The rapist didn't like it and picked a fight. I won." Eben said with a smirk. Daniel and I looking at each other and shook our heads playfully at Eben. We were proud of him through.

For two hours after that we made sure Eben was fine. Eben saying he was with the minor injuries he had, us sitting down to watch fast and furious 2. It was then, I remember Corbyn, I picked up my phone.

6802🙄
Okay...bye Jacky😘
Sent 7:47

Me:
Sorry about the sudden leave. Eben was at a party and got into a fight. Daniel and I helped him. And before you think Eben is a no good partier. He was stopping a rapist from raping a dude. He won. Eben wasn't drunk either. He just likes the pleasant buzz.

6802🙄
What your friend did is so cool! I don't know him but I am proud of him.

Me:
Me too.