Chapter Twenty-two

Jack

Corbs😍💗
Hey, will have to keep this short....studying you know. So question 23/25: When is your exams?

Me:
I have exams on the 29-31 then I go on break, thank god!

Corbs😍💗
Same! And I'm sorry, but can you do the last two questions. My hardest exams are in the next two days, so I need full focus on that

Me:
If you want we can continue after exams, so then you can fully focus and don't have to answer any questions

Corbs😍💗
NO! Texting you calms me down. I just can't think of any questions without thinking about what questions might be on the exam, which is freaking me out. What if I don't pass!?

Me:
Corbs, it is impossible for you not to pass, I don't care what you say. Take a deep breath and breathe. You are going to be perfectly fine. I will think of two last questions for us. You just need to relax, okay Corbs?

Corbs😍💗
Thanks Jack. This is why I still need to talk to you. Anyway bye, got to study but I will make sure to relax too...would be easier if you were here through💦👅🍆👉🍑

Me: Damn! Have you been taking sexting lessons from Zach Daddy🤨

Corbs😍💗
You will never know Angel🤣

Me:
Talk to you tomorrow Daddy😘😉

That was hot. How I want that to happen. Hmmm, would be easier if you were here... Why can't I be! It is so much better than just texting Corbyn on New Years Eve that it is him I like.

"GUYS!" I shout out. Disrupting Eben and Daniel, they both just got done texting Jonah and Zach. Zach the only lucky one, since he was still in high school, he was already on winter break and had exams after that.

"What?" Eben asked.

"Give me your phone!" I shout excited. I needed to talk to Jonah.

"Why?" Eben asked with narrowed eyes.

"I need to talk to Jonah real fast, please!" I say, it was an emergency.

"Okay, but just so you know, you are both bottoms so there is no point in stealing him away from me." Eben pointed out making me roll my eyes.

Me:
Jonah, it's Jack

Jojo🤩
Hey Jack, what can I do for you?

Me:
Okay I want to come for New Years Eve, but I need your dorm building and number. I would ask Corbyn but that would be too suspicious

Jojo🤩
On my GOD! That would make Corbyn's night. In fact Zach and I would enjoy that as well. It would be nice to finally meet the guy that is changing Corbyn's heart from being Christina's

Me:
Wait! Corbs likes me!

Jojo🤩
Oh yeah! And actually seeing you will make him truly realize it! Our dorm building is Corbell and we are dorm number D267. I will let the office know we will be having a visitor.

Me:
Thanks Jonah, see you New Years Eve

Jojo🤩
See you New Years Eve!

"Here's your phone back, thanks. Now question." I tell the guys. They both raise their eyebrows.

"Who wants to go to New York City!?" I ask, happily. They each freeze and then smile.

"Hmmm is that even a question!" Eben says with excitment, "my poor jobear has been studying nonstop and needs to...relax" Eben said suggestly.

"You guys literary just started this question thing. Isn't it a little early to do that?" I ask with a teasing smile.

"We are the oldest so shut up, plus I was just joking. He has a girlfriend but not for long." Eben said in a joking voice along with a smirk.

"Zach promised to destress me." Daniel said with a lip bite, he too was joking. But it might happen, Zach did recently break up with Kay.

"Okay see, they have been talking long enough to do that." I say with a grin, joking back. Eben rolling his eyes and Daniel laughs. I get on my phone and book three tickets to New York City on the 31.

"We got the evening flight." I tell them, getting excited. In two days, I will be seeing Corbyn with my own eyes!