Chapter One

Jack

Me:
Hey you coming out?

(718)982-6802
Sorry, you have the wrong number.

Me:
Oh shit! Sorry.

(718)982-6802
It's fine.

Right then my car door opened and Daniel got into the car.

"Dude! You gave me the wrong number!" I cry out to him.

"What, No I didn't." Daniel said trying to defend himself. I show him my phone that was still open with the text messages from the stranger.

"You didn't huh." I said with a small smirk.

"Huh. My bad. Sorry." Daniel said with a sheepish grin. I roll my eyes and pull out of Daniel's mom's driveway. I had to pick up Eben still and then drive us back to North Dakota University.

Corbyn

"What! No I am not doing that!" I cry out to Zach. He came into Jonah's and I's dorm room early in the morning and woke us both up.

"Why not? You need a little adventure in your life. And it's not even that much adventure just talking to a stranger. Come on! Little risk." Zach said trying to convince me.

"You know, he's right Corbyn." Jonah said from his desk with a starbucks coffee in hand. I gasp and look at him, my eyes wide.

"Your taking his side!" I say shocked.

"You need to get out more, your all study study study."Jonah says. I sigh, when Jonah agrees with Zach, Zach out of all people, it must be true.

"Fine." I say not happy. I take my phone out and go into messages. I click on the one that is just a whole bunch of numbers. I don't know why I didn't delete it.

Me:
Hey.

(701)862-1749
Hmmm...Hi? No offense but why are you texting me?

Me:
My dumb friend said I could use some adventure in my life.

(701)862-1749
And so he told you to text me lmao😂.

Me:
Yeah, little risk😂.

(701)862-1749
That's some funny shit. So how do you want to do this? Like every day ask each other a question.

Me:
Oh like twenty questions? Sure. We can start today if you want.

(701)862-1749
Sure, I will ask the first question. How old are you? I don't want to be texting a old man looking for sex.

Me:
Twenty-one, how about you?

(701)862-1749
20, I really hope you are not lying. Anyway what's your name?

Me:
Nope. You already asked your question for the day. You will have to wait😎

(701)862-1749
Son of a bitch! And something tells me your not going to ask that tomorrow😫

Me:
Guess you are just going to have to wait

(701)862-1749
Fine 6802

Me:
Don't call me that

(701)862-1749
Whatever you say 6802

Me:
I regret this😑

(701)862-1749
No you don't. You secretly love it☺

Me:
Talk to you tomorrow 🙄

(701)862-1749
Later 6802😜

"What you smiling at?" Zach said with a smirk.

"Nothing, I was just doing what you told me to do." I say with a eye roll.

"Wait! Your actually doing it!" Zach said with a smile. Jonah's eyes lighting up as well.

"What did you think I was doing?" I asked.

"I don't know, texting Christina." Zach said with a eye roll. I knew he didn't like her but put up with it because she made me happy. Which I was thankful for.

"Well let's see the texts." Jonah says excited that I was trying something new. I show them the texts.

"Do you think it's a boy or girl?" Jonah asked.

"Huh, I will have to ask tomorrow." I say thoughtfully.

Authors note: Hey guys! So if you were confused by the 6802 part, it is Corbyn's last four digits in his number which is why Jack dedcided to call him that. Also I just want it to be clear that I don't hate Christina! It's just Jarbyn is endgame here so...got to take Christina out of the equation somehow😂😂😂