Chapter 3

Bobs P.O.V.

Pain. Absolute pain. She walked over here and lied her head on my chest, crying just saying "I'm sorry" over and over.

I fell in love with the feisty girl at the bar and this is what I get. I need to be strong for her. She's so sweet, cocky, confident, and has the most impressive emotional wall I've seen in a long time.

I don't want to leave her or for her to leave me.

She tried getting up. I gripped her dress and tried to say 'stay' but it came out as a low groan.

It was so cold.

Graces P.O.V.

I jumped. He moved. He just moved. Relief washed over me. At least he's alive. I had to stay calm and get help."I'll be back baby." I whispered. He let go. I walked inside.

I pointed at Darry and gave him a cold, heartless stare. "This doesn't mean I forgive you but please come help me put bob somewhere in the house."

He just stared at me, startled. "Today, preferably." He quickly got up and picked bob up and put him in pony's and sodas room.

When he put bob in the bed we just stood there in awkward silence. "Grace I-" He whispered. I quickly shot my hand out. "Don't" I said. "Thanks for the help." I growled when Darry was almost out the door.

I went and got the first aid kit and patched him up. Black eye, 6 broken ribs, 2 displaced, fractured wrist, and hurt dignity. 'My brother did a number on him.' I thought as I lied my head on his chest. I tear up at the thought of my brother.

1hr later

I woke up to a screen door slamming. When I looked over at bob his eyes were half open. "Hey beautiful" he whispered, wincing from the pain. About 2 minutes later there's somebody banging on the door. "Grace! Open up man, dammit!"

You freeze. Your brother and Bob after last night didn't seem too hot of an idea. Before you could think of a plan dally burst through the door. "Grace I'm sorry for last night I was protecting you I promise-" he froze. "What is he still doing here." He whispered.

Dallas went to walk over to the bed and I shot up. I had to protect bob. I ran to Dallas and put my body against his. He knocked me over. I knew he was mad from the look in his eyes, pure rage." I jumped up and tackled him, putting him in a chokehold.