e i g h t.

Okay guys, before I start the next chapter I just want to say thank you so much for all the reads, comments and votes. 15,000 reads, I almost died when I saw that. Thank you, thank you, and thank you. How are you all liking the story so far? Is there anything you would love to see happen? ALSO, I take forever to update, I’m sorry about that. I am so bad at this but I am really going to try a lot harder. Okay, now onto the story…

RECAP:

I leaned in slowly, his soft, warm lips gently pressed to mine in a loving kiss. My eyes closed as I relaxed into the kiss. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck. Jai deepened the kiss, his lips moving roughly against my own. His hands wrapped around my tiny waist. I broke the kiss smiling hugely and slid the little book in his back pocket.

~ The next morning ~

I woke up to the noise of knocking on the bedroom door. “Do you want the bad news or good news first?” Gina said making her way into the bedroom. I sat up pushing my hair out of my face.

“Bad news, I guess” Jai yawned while sitting up beside me.

“Your teacher called this morning, you have all failed the assignment” oh shit, I forgot all about that baby… where is it? I don’t even know where it is. I am going to be the worst parent. At least we don’t have to look after it for the rest of the summer, not that we even looked after for the start of the summer but you get what I mean.

“So… what’s the good news?”

Gina’s eyes suddenly widened and she started dancing around the room. “We are going on a cruise ship,” she sang.

“Me to?” I said hoping she would say yes.

“Of course sweetie. You, Ally, Luke, Jai, Beau and I, now go pack your bags. We are leaving tonight”

I tapped my phone looking at the time, 11:51am. Wow, we slept in. I grabbed a towel and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair while replaying over and over in my head what happened last night. I kissed Jai; he is such a good kisser. Actually, he is the best kisser. I literally got chills while kissing him.

I shaved my legs carefully not to cut myself. Once I was finished I stepped out of the shower, the cool air hitting me instantly. I put the towel around my body and ran into Jai and Luke’s room where my bags were at the end of their bed. They both watched me as I picked an outfit to wear from my purple bags. After ten minutes on deciding I chose zebra leggings and a grey jumper. It’s a good choice since it’s a chilly day and it will be even colder on the cruise boat.

I stood up and placed my outfit on Jai’s bed. “Okay you guys can leave now, I need to get dressed,” I said while pushing them towards the door. “I can dress you” Luke grinned. “I think I can dress myself, leave” I shut the door and dressed myself quickly. I brushed my hair and then my teeth.

I went to grab a box of cereal out of the cardboard. “Soph, Jai made you and I breakfast” Ally said pointing to the two plates on the dinning table. “He is so nice” I sat down next to her taking the fork into my hand. “He’s a keeper,” she said nudging me. “We haven’t even gone on a date and he hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend, therefore we aren’t together or anything”

“Soph, last night he told you he is in love with you”

“So…”

“So, he looked so damn sexy while doing so”

“I am not his girlfriend until he asks me, where is he anyway?”

“He is having a shower, why don’t you go join him”

“You are unbelievable”

“You know you want to”

I blushed. “You will have plenty of time to do naughty stuff with him on the cruise” she said laughing.

“Have you got your suitcase ready?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Yes, Its 1pm. Lets go put make-up on” Ally dragged me off the chair and we walked to the bathroom passing Luke on the way. As we walked in, Jai walked out in nothing but a towel around his waist. I couldn’t help but stare at him. Omg, his abs. “Like what you see?” he grinned. I didn’t say anything I just kept on staring. Ally grabbed my hand and yanked me into the bathroom. “She has seen better” she then closed the door in his face.

“What was that for?”

“You are the boss of this relationship”

“That’s weird, because last time I checked, I was single”

I put on a little bit of foundation and mascara, just enough to cover my pimples and make my eyes look pretty. Gina then came into the bathroom, asking us to leave so she could have a shower.

“Gina, what time are we leaving and how long are we staying on the cruise for, so I can tell my mum?”

“The ship docks at 5pm and it’s a three week cruise, we will also be stopping in Bora Bora for a night during the second week, I already have told both of your parents”

We were all so excited for this cruise, by the time it hit 4pm all our bags were in the back of the taxi and we were on our way to the cruise boat.