t w e l v e.

WARNING; This is the sex scene you all wanted. So it is pretty, you know... so just skip this part if you're too young or something. 

_______________________________________________

I arched into him loving the contact, needing more. I moaned in encouragement and my hips involuntarily bucked into his. Jai let out a moan too as we made contact.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this, wanted you Sophia," he said as one of his hands found my ass and squeezed it tightly.

I felt the bulge press against my naked body and I moaned again, encouraging him with another passionate kiss.

Jai began rubbing my bare breast and his cock stiffened more. I was becoming so aroused and all I wanted was more of Jai.

"God Jai, just fuck me," I demanded. He needed no further encouragement.

 Jai reached down and rubbed my sensitive clit. I moaned into his touch.

 "No more Jai, I'm serious, fuck me. Now," I demanded.

He lined himself up with me and attacked me with another passionate kiss before slamming into me. He barely gave me any time to adjust before pulling out and slamming back in.

I moaned, he was finally inside of me.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear as he moved in and out, kissing me passionately.

I arched into him and my hands roamed his body.

Our movements were passionate and hungry as he slammed into me again and again hitting my spot over and over.

I began to scream his name in ecstasy. He whispered mine in my ear.

His movements became sloppy and he thrust harder, grunting and groping me possessively. I felt my climax built as my walls clenched around him.

He rode out our orgasms and continued to thrust in and out as he came inside of me.

He grabbed me and held me for a moment before pulling out gently and letting me go.

"Oh fuck, do I ever love swimming," 

______________________________________________________

200 votes for the next chapter.

I hope this fufills your sexual fantasies, you horny little fucks. ;) ;)

My friend helped me write this, we actually wrote another sex scene for an upcoming chapter, so get excited, it is way better than this one. ;) 

I love you all! Also, does anyone want to be in the story?