s i x.

~ At the Carnival ~

Carnivals are so much fun with all the rides and yummy foods but I am not too keen on heights. Anything up high makes me scared, start to sweat and freak out. I have been scared of heights ever since I was little. Hopefully I can dodge all the high rides tonight.

“Lets go on the dodgem cars” Beau screamed running towards the dodgem cars line pulling Bree behind him. We all followed him.

“I’ll share one with Sophia” Luke said grabbing my arm. Jai looked pretty upset.  “Ah, I want to go on my own” I pulled my arm out of Luke’s hand and slid into the purple dodgem car. I pulled the black bar down that keeps me from falling out and put my foot on the acceleration as the car moved forward.

I lined my car up with Bree’s, ready to bump her car. I put my foot down and slammed into the back of her. She squealed as I rolled my eyes at her. I turned my head and saw Jai ramming into the back of Luke’s car.

Two hours later.

It started getting pretty late and we were about to go on our last ride of the night. Everyone agreed to go on the Ferris wheel, well everyone except me. The line was short. Most people have gone home already.

As it was getting closer and closer to our turn I was contemplating on whether to make a run for it. “You two go on” she pushed me into the seat and shut the little door.

The Ferris wheel started to move, I told myself to not look down but I just had to. I looked over the side and gulped hard. We were already really high up.

Then all of a sudden the ride stopped. “Wait, what, what’s happening? Omg. We are going to die aren’t we? Why did I come on this ride? I hate you” I was panicking. He pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear. “Relax, they are just letting more people on. Trust me”

I was so scared I didn’t notice I got on the Ferris wheel with Jai. “Jai? I thought I got on with Luke” he looked pissed off. “If you want to be with Luke then fine, I will ask to get off at the next stop.”