t h r e e.

Beau started driving towards McDonalds, I turned on the radio and wind down the window letting the cool breeze fly through my hair. I looked in the revision mirror and see Jai staring at me. I turned around to look at him but he just looked away quickly. These boys have been acting so differently today, it’s like they all have a secret or something. Except for Luke, he is his same old self. My phone started vibrating beside me; I grab it and see I have a one new text message from Ally. “Where are you? Btw, I fed your baby” oh, shit. I forgot about the baby. I am going to be a great mum. “We are getting McDonalds for breakfast, do you guys want anything?” Beau parks the car and we all jump out. My phone vibrated again. “Nope, we have already eaten” I put my phone back in my pocket and walk towards the entrance. 

“You guys find a table while I go get the food, what do you want?” I say getting out my money. “I’ll have whatever you are having” Jai said handing me money. “Same” Beau smiles, handing me his money. “Are you sure?” they both nodded. “Okay” I laughed. I walked over and stood in line. “Can I please have 3 hotcakes with syrup” The lady clicked things on her little computer thing.  “That will be $13:40” I handed her the money and then waited patiently for our food. I wonder what the boys are talking about, I looked over at them both and saw them smiling at each other. 

“Here you go sweetie,” the lady said tapping me on the shoulder and handing me a tray with our food on it. I grabbed the tray and walked over to the boys. “Sophia, we just thought of an amazing idea,” Beau said while grabbing the tray off me. “Well, I thought of it” Jai said moving over so I could sit beside him. “What is it?” I said buttering my pancakes. “We should make a youtube account and post videos onto youtube” They were really excited, I couldn’t help but laugh at them. “Why is that funny?” Jai said frowning. “Its not, your just so cute when your excited” he smiled. “Well in that case, laugh all you want.” I drowned my pancakes in syrup. “So, who will be in these videos?” Jai and Beau looked at each other. “Me, Jai, Luke, James and Skip” Beau said. “And what will you be doing in these videos?” I said looking at Jai. “Just pranks and challenges and stuff.” I shoved a fork full of pancakes in my mouth. “Will you film for us?” Jai asked smiling at me. “Maybe”

“Please, Sophia, please” “fine, when are you guys doing the first video?” they both tackled me with a hug. “When we get home”

-Home-

As soon as we got home the boys ran inside and told Luke about their youtube plan. They acted like little kids, Luke thought it was the best idea ever and before we knew it I was filming Jai in the rain tanning and mowing the lawn while Luke set up an account with Beau, Daniel and James. Ally came out with the babies and watched me film him she thought it was amusing. She thinks Jai and I are destined to be together, I think she is an idiot. “Come a little closer” Jai said bossing me around. I took a few steps closer, “More closer” I took a few more steps closer, then decided to take one more step and then slipped and fell into a huge puddle.

I stood up covered in mud, the camera was nowhere to be seen and Jai just stood there laughing. He is so rude; I wiped the mud of my face and ran towards him trying to put mud on him. Luke, Beau, James and skip joined in to while Ally went inside. It turned into this huge mud war. I tried to throw mud on Beau but slipped and fell a second time. Why do I have to be so clumsy?

Thank god Beau caught me, I looked up into his eyes and couldn’t look away. Then it was like the whole world stopped, I couldn’t hear or see anything but him. He caressed my face with his warm hands and leaned in, I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me but what I felt was mud hit the back of my head. “Ouch, you jerk” I said grabbing the back of my head. Beau and I stepped away from each other and turned around to see who had ruined the moment. “Sorry, did I just interrupt something?” Luke said laughing.

Gina came out with a shocked look on her face. “You can not come into this house until you are all clean, go get the hose.” Luke got the hose and started to spray each one of us. I was the last one left and everyone had gone inside except for Luke and I, the mud has practically dried on me “Lift your arms up and spread your legs” I did what he said. He sprayed my face with water not giving me any warning, water literally went up nose.

“Why are you so mean to me?”

“So are you going to take your clothes off?” he said ignoring my previous question.

“And why would I do that?”

“So I can spray you because you are dirty… wait, that sounded so wrong”

“I know what you meant and my clothes will be staying on” I took the hose off of him and started to hose the mud off him.

“Well, I’m taking my clothes off” he said taking off his shirt and then his pants. Right at this moment he was butt naked. I turned my head trying not to look.

“I know you want to look,” he said putting his hand on my shoulder. “omg, please turn around” he laughed but did what I said.

I hosed him down and then passed him a towel that was hanging on the clothesline. We then walked inside and sat on the couch beside the other boys. “We are all going to the drive-in, go have a shower and get dressed” Beau yelled from the hallway.