Home

"Ms. Anderson, please come see the Dean as soon as possible." Great. Just what I need I'm already the loser here now I'll have gossip about me going to the Dean's office.

I've been here for two years now and I hate it but because I'm not "better" I'm not allowed to go home. Since I've been here, I've acquired a British accent along with a curves that never existed up until last year. The reason I'm here is because my parents think I'm antisocial and depressed which honestly is true but I'm stubborn and won't admit it. The reason I'm antisocial is because I'm a loser and no one wants to be friends with losers, I had my best friend Nathan at home but he's much better without me, I was always holding him down. I'm depressed because my mom died when I was fifteen and my dad got married three months
after, the worst part is right after the accident everyone treated me differently and blamed me for it and I believe them.
"Ms. Anderson, what a pleasure. Now we have reviewed your data and we feel that you should be fine to go home." The Dean, Mr. Cooper, said once I reached his office.
"Really? I'm very pleased to hear that." I exclaimed, pretending to be a "normal" teenager to prove that my facade was real.
"You leaving tomorrow, now go get packed and also back in Minnesota you'll have to see a doctor once a month to make sure you're doing okay and not relapsing. Got it?" Mr. Cooper sternly told me.
"Yes sir. I understand you're conditions of me leaving." I robotically stated.

~

"Pumpkin, you're home!" My 'father', who was the one who sent me to that hell hole, said while embracing me.
"Yeah, well I'm sure you missed me." I sarcastically snapped at him.
My stepmother, a.k.a. manipulative Barbie princess, tried yelling at me for my bad behaviour but why should I listen to her, she's stupid and is just a gold digger. All in all my arrival home was very unpleasant and useless. Once we got home I went straight to my old room only to find out that my old room was now a freaking nursery room. Could this day get any worse? I absolutely hate my life, I don't understand first why they sent me to my own personal prison but also forgot to tell me that someone's pregnant and took my room.

"Who took my room and flipped it into a freaking nursery?" I yelled down the stairs.
Just then my "perfect" sister, Melissa, came out of her room with a protruding stomach. No surprise she got knocked up but in my "parents" eyes she is always the best example of perfection.
"Don't yell or else my baby could have trauma when it is born." My sister's annoying high-pitched voice scolded me.
"Well then explain to me why my room now looks like a princess vomited all over the place." I angrily replied.
"My boyfriend and I needed a place to stay for when we have our baby and your room was vacant at the time. Now you have the guest house as yours." Melissa replied.
Still pretty pissed I stomped downstairs and went out the back door towards the guest house. What I don't understand is why Melissa didn't take the guest house for her new found family. Also I wonder why the idiot who got her knocked up didn't run for the hills as soon as he heard the news, now I'm all for him sticking around but how can he put up with a hormonal, moody and high maintenance Melissa. She was bad enough before she was pregnant.
~
After I was all unpacked and settled into my new place, I decided to go visit my favourite pizza place in town. Quickly I snuck off the property before anyone could notice because I knew if they saw me, they would want me to spend time with them but I really didn't want to be with my hypocrite of a dad, witch of a stepmom and my temperamental sister along with her boyfriend that could be anybody.
Getting to the pizza place was easy because Nathan and I used to come here every Friday after his basketball games. The place looked exactly the same as it did two years ago even all the employees were the same. Hopefully no one recognized me because I didn't need people knowing why I've been missing in action for two years.
"Hi, Welcome to Bella Italian! My name is Josie, how may I help you?" Josie, one of the managers, asked kindly once I had taken a seat.
"Can I please have iced tea and a small margarita pizza?" I asked in my new British accent which will help cover up my true identity.
"Of course! I'll be right back with that" Josie exclaimed.

After she had left I pulled out my journal which is supposed to help with my emotions and get out my anger. According to Mr. Cooper, it will help my new doctor understand me. Personally I feel that it's useless but most of the pages are filled with doodles and lyrics to songs that I like and the I came up with. Suddenly I felt eyes on me and when I looked up I saw the one person who knew me inside out but never knew the biggest parts of me. Quickly I stood up and packed up my stuff whilst heading to the counter to pay for my stuff and get a take out box instead.
"Hi, can I please have my order as take out? I just got a text from my mum." I sweetly asked, trying to put on my best thick English accent as best as I could. The last thing I needed was for Nathan to know I'm back.
"Sure, that will be $5.67." Josie said passing me my pizza. Quickly I threw a 10 dollar bill on the counter and as fast as I could I left the place without sparing a glance back at the pizza place.
~
When I got home I was bombarded with stupid questions about my sudden location/disappearance. Creating an accuse to leave I walked out towards my living space. Fumbling for the keys I walked in and jumped on the couch with a sigh. The good thing about England is that they sent me home just when spring break started so I don't have to see anyone's face for a whole week as long as I'm careful and use my "tourist" facade. Hopefully people won't recognize me because I've changed a lot in two years, I even changed my nickname to Kat just so people won't know me, I'm praying it works.

When I was trying to fall asleep all I could picture were his ocean blue eyes and the worst part was I was happy about it. I hate what he does to me, he makes me feel weak yet fills me with such happiness. When Nathan and I were younger we used to run around playing tag and one day I tripped and fell in mud whilst twisting my ankle and despite being ten he carried me two blocks back to my house to get my mom. That day I realized just how much he meant to me because he was always the one to catch me when I fall but he some how made me fall for him but he wasn't at the bottom.

~
My sister's baby daddy has been MIA ever since I've been home which has been three days and I'm pretty sure she's just making him up now. Seriously she claims he's really busy with his job and he can't come visit because his parents don't like my family and honestly I don't blame them. So far my return home hasn't been to bad considering I haven't been out of my house unless absolutely necessary. Also I have missed a bunch of drama since I've been in my own personal prison and the reason I've missed it is because at the facility I was at, we weren't allowed any contact to anyone from home which I was happy for. Sure, we got weekly updates from our parents but mine barely sent an update and the last one I got before I left was over six months ago, we also got monthly outings when we would head into London but only if we showed improvement meaning I rarely got to go. I start school Monday morning and luckily because I took a lot of classes in England I only have to take AP English, Spanish, AP History and AP Physics and the rest of my time is spent either with spares or I have to visit my guidance counsellor for check ups. All the way around my schedule is pretty easy except I don't want all the free time I have or the daily check ups. The school already is stupid why add more reasons to hate it?

~*~*~*~*

Hey!
New Update, hope you like this one! The story seems weird right now but I promise it will get better! I'll update as soon as I can!

bookworm