Chapter Thirteen: Conflicts Cupcakes and True true love

Chapter Thirteen:

"Oi!! Freak, where you going?"

Sighing, I stare at Blazer as he rushes towards me his eyes blazing with anger. Maybe it was slightly rude of me to just walk out without an explanation, but he did call me bait so I guess we're equal.

"Home."

Keeping my eyes on the bus stop I try to block him out as much a possible. For a few minutes we stand in silence, a painfully tense silence that makes me want to grind my teeth in anger.

"Autumn, look at me...please."

His voice is suddenly filled with anguish as he ends the awkward silence. Yet, I still can't bring myself to look at him, it's all way too much!!!

The fact that I've willingly followed him to London (six hours away from my home), stayed in a house with just him and a random member of his extended family and basically put my life in his hands, when I have only conversed with him around 4 times terrifies me.

He's literally a stranger to me.

That just makes me think, what kind of person does that make me? Stupid?

I guess that's me, dumb old Autumn.

"Autumn...I need you to look at me!!"

A second later he's right in front of me, making direct eye contact and causing my breath to stop; he's too close again. Without warning, his hand reaches up and caresses my cheek before pushing a flyaway hair behind my ear.

Holy mother of Breaking Bad.

His hand just made skin to skin contact with my face yet I don't feel the overwhelming need to scrub it with antibacterial wipes, or bleach.

What does that mean?

"I'm sorry okay! I know this is really shitty...I'm really shitty. It's just that..."

He appears to be really struggling to find his words although I barely notice since I'm drowning in his eyes. Somebody should make a law against eye contact with Blazer, it should be considered a danger to the public.

"I'm not good with other humans."

Staring at Blazer I blink twice, did he really just say that? Did he just quote the internship, a film which has Dylan O'Brein in and is one of my all time favourites? Did he also just describe my level of sociality perfectly?

Do you know what guys...I think he did.

"And I know you hate me and blame me for this whole mess but, well, I really need you right now."

His eyes are transfixed to the floor as I take in what he just said. Blazer needs me, he didn't bring me because he felt he had to or because I forced him to. He brought me because he needs me and honestly, right now, I need him more than I would ever care to admit.

"It's okay, I'll forgive you-..."

A smirk fills my entire face as I watch his relax completely. Every single ounce of tension and anguish runs from it like water in a colander. It's fascinating to watch! Although it is a shame; poor Voldie has absolutely no idea what's about to hit him.

And boy will it hit him hard.

Smiling sweetly I stare him right in the eyes concentrating all my will power on not falling into them. My smile turns into an evil smirk slowly but surely as his eyes fill with fear, he knows now.

"-...if you let me call you Cupcake."

His eyes almost fall out of his head as I stare at him as seriously as possible.