Chapter Seven: Gravity games and may the odds be forever in your favour

Chapter Seven:

"Can I help you?"

Well, this is unexpected...

I didn't even think how much of a possibility it is that when I knocked on Blazers door somebody else could answer it, yet here I am. Facing a man who looks oddly familiar even though I know I'm haven't met him before.

For a moment I'm speechless, I must look like such a twat standing here gaping at this poor man who has the exact face of Blazer.

This must be his dad, or Brad Pitt.

"Emm.....sorry, I'm looking for....emm....your son?...." I wince at my awkwardness.

He chuckles slightly before answering. "Is it really that obvious?"

His voice is deep and smooth and it holds a certain to command to it that I know means he could charm the pants off anyone. Although, he is aesthetically pleasing with salt and pepper hair, the exact same eyes as Blazer and an admirable physique tucked away under an expensive suit he's way more my mums speed.

I feel for the guy, being Blazers dad can't be fun.

"Yeah a little, is he in?"

I know I probably sound rude but I really need to speak to him, the more I think of the letter the more creeped out I get and it's playing havoc with my brain.

Why bacon wrapped ham, seriously?

Voldermorts dad steps aside and motions for me to enter the house, only someone as socially awkward as me could find this situation highly uncomfortable. Nervously, I walk into the house taking in its spaciousness and boyish atmosphere; there are no female touches anywhere although it's really tidy and smells nice.

It's weird.

I always thought that Blazer was middle class like us because his house is a normal size and his car is crap but his dad screams wealth. I'm pretty sure it's a Rolex he's currently glaring at, a fucking Rolex.

"So you're his friend?" For some reason he sounds sceptical....he doesn't think...?

Ewwwww!

"Yes just his friend!! Nothing else!" He senses my complete disgust and starts laughing a caramel like sound, definitely rich.

Only rich people can laugh like that!

"I didn't mean that, it's just the only friend of Blazers I've ever met is that Kailum boy. I started to think he was....you know..." For a second I don't get it, then it hits me.

I think I'm going to wee!

Now I've started laughing, I can't stop. Not even when I hear footsteps on the stairs and feel Blazers presence in front of me. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my whole entire life.

His own dad, thinks he's gay!

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally pro gay and I'm sure Blazer is too however his 'lady slayer' reputation is all he has. And his own dad thinks he swings the other way. Deffo going in the 'how to piss Blazer off' bank, I'll save it for a special occasion.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"
He sounds mad, really mad.

"Language son! I will not have you talk to such a lovely young lady like that!" Voldies dad is quite scary when he's mad, like father like son.

"Sorry dad." He does not sound sorry at all, in fact he sounds anything but...

"Autumn, what the 'frick' are you doing here?" His eyes are on fire and the glare he's sending me right now would be enough to fry a large pig.