Chapter Six: Hangovers, hot stangers and bacon covered ham

Chapter Six:

"Eughhhhh..."

My eyes seem to be glued shut and my mouth feels like it's stuffed full of sandpaper. God, I hate waking up with a hangover all the regrets of last night sneaking up on you.

Speaking of last night, what happened?

I remember going to the party, getting pushed on the drinks table, inventing the game, trying to find Kara.....then nothing.

Although I do remember having a nightmare, it was awful.

Someone was killed, right in front of me.

I'm sure Blazer appeared in it at one point which is odd, I usually dream of Channing Tatum or ice cream, or Channing Tatum and ice cream. Not Blazer and murder.

And, I wasn't even killing Blazer!!

It was the worst nightmare I've ever had, so vivid. The smells and feel of things were so real, the fragments I can remember anyway.

A cold shiver runs down my spine.

Sighing I roll over reaching for my bed side table where my mini fridge sits, I'm parched and this fridge is single handedly the best thing I've ever bought. Oddly, my hand meets thin air as my face scrunches up in confusion.

I hope my mothers not been in my room moving things about again, I've told her about this!

Rolling over, I brace my eyes for the light which I know is going to burn like hell; stupid hangover. Out of nowhere my body stops turning, it appears to have hit something hard, something breathing....

Oh my Jesus! Did I bring someone home last night?

My mum will kill me!

Tearing open my eyes, I lay blinking for a minute. Owww, that hurt a lot more that it probably should have. My eyes are so dry its and effort to open and close them but I push through, I need to see where the hell I am. Looking around, I instantly sit up.

I'm certainly not in my room.

Unless I've had a gender change whilst I've been asleep which I highly doubt.

I'm a Suzie not a Steve.

The blue and white walls give nothing away but the numerous posters of busty women and fast cars show me the light instantly, typical teenage boys room.

Exactly like my brothers before he went to university actually.

My head feels like it's about to explode and my mouth cannot physically be any drier.

Once again, what the hell happened last night?

Turning my head, I let my eyes linger on the body sized lump in the bed next to me, it's definitley a boy. His muscular arm has escaped from his duvet and hangs over the edge of his bed. It's smooth, tanned and probably edible. If his arm is any indication I'd say that this boy is going to be very good looking.

Maybe Kara was right about the cheap hooker look...

Without warning the body sized lump starts moving, oh please no. I'm not ready for him to be awake!

What am I going to do?

Wait I know! Smoothing down my hair in hopes of making it look a little less like a dead fox on my head I lay back down and close my eyes.

I've decided to play dead, it's for the best.

He stretches out for a minute before rolling over and throwing his gorgeous arm over me....what is this? Omg, I can't cope with this, it's never happened before.