Chapter Twelve: Trolls tools and pretty little Daisy

Chapter 12:

"Dude, you look like a troll doll."

Sticking my tongue out at Alex I throw myself onto a breakfast stool, it's so hard pretending to be comfortable with his shirtlessness. It's just like, I don't know where to put my eyes.

Do I stare openly or be discreet?

Subconsciously, I push around some salt granules on the table as I watch Blazers back, is he...cooking? Are my eyes deceiving me right now or do I see Blazer cooking what appears to be waffles?

What dy'a know, the bad boy can cook.

Surprise surprise.

To be honest I don't understand why girls think of it as so shocking and impressing when a guy can cook. Why should they not be able to cook? If we're expected to be masters of the culinary art then why aren't they?

The world confuses me.

"Well, yesterday was fun and all but I've got uni today guys so you're going to have to entertain yourselves."

Alex grabs a waffle from the stacked plate beside Blazer before running up the stairs, still naked from the waist up might I add. Once again I must ask myself how some people can look so good first thing in the morning when I look like, well; a troll doll.

Wait...he goes to uni?

I wonder what he's studying.

"Hey Blazer?"

He turns his head to face me as I put my chin in my palm scrunching up my face questioningly. Not waiting for him to reply I jump straight in with my inquiry:

"What does Alex study at uni?"

I figure since we're practically in London his university must be somewhere in the city, he's not going to travel when he has everything he needs right on his doorstep. Blazer gives me an odd look before turning back to the pan just in time to flip a waffle.

Voldie has skills, interesting.

"Enm...law I think. Something stupid like that, I mean who wants to be a lawyer? Like, how boring is that?"

He turns to me and laughs before continuing with his 'speech'.

"I mean, I know it's good pay or whatever but only pompous arseholes who desperately want their parents love would choose the law route. Or somebody who doesn't want a life."

For a second he stops and laughs like his rant's the funniest thing he's ever heard, like he's some kind of comedian.

Why can't he see that I'm not laughing?

"So, what course have you chose?"

He asks this question casually whilst bringing over a steaming plate of waffles which are just dying to be covered in whipped cream and chocolate sauce, lord have mercy.

As Blazer sits down I catch his eye and make sure to keep my expression flat as I maintain eye contact with him.

Poor boy has no idea.

For once he's not smirking and looks calm and relaxed as he sips his orange juice happily, I almost feel mean. Oh well, he needs to learn more about foot in mouth syndrome; stupid idiot.

"Law."

Almost instantly he spits out a spray of orange juice as his eyes bulge out of his head, well that was attractive. Wiping the remains of spitty orange juice from my face, I screech in disgust.

"BLAZER!! That's gross."

Oh god, it's everywhere.

His orange juice dribbles down my white vest top and into the top of my grey running shorts, not that I run.
I literally only have running shorts because they're comfortable and make me feel sporty.