20. Napa Valley

A/N #1: So I would like to start of with apologizing for such a long wait. Things just came up and I had a hard time finding...well time to get on here and update.  So I apologize...

A/N #2: I would like to thank all of you who suggested all those names in the last chapter. There was a lot of them! :) I LIKED how unique and different some of them where. With that said, I did choose a name. However, it will not be revealed until the birth of the baby. After looking at all the name and seeing one (The Chosen One), an idea poped into my head. So it's a surprise as to what the name is.

Now enough about this, Happy Readings!!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

{ Napa Valley }

The gentle caressing on my cheek and whispering in my ear, brought me back from dreamland and into conscious-ville. Slowly opening my eyes, I welcomed the light of day that spread across my face from the planes window. Giving one last yawn, I turned to look at Alexandro who sat next to me with a smile. Returning the smile I leaned up a little and placed a kiss upon his lips.

“What time is it?” I asked noticing I might have slept throughout most of the flight.

“It’s just a little past 3.We should be arriving soon,” Alexandro replied.

Nodding my head, I slowly stood up from my seat. Alex gave me questioning look to which I just replied that I needed to relieve my bladder. As I walked down the aisle towards the toilet room, Alex called out saying he would get me a snack to eat. I was really thankful for him. He now (after a couple of months together) knew when I might get hungry or just want to snack on anything. It was usually after my afternoon naps when I wanted to eat something light.

Opening the door to the small compartment, I walked in and did my business. Once done and washed my hands I walked back to my seat. Alexandro was there waiting (like he had anywhere else to go) with a cup of yogurt  containing fresh strawberries and granola bits. I smiled, bending down to give him a ‘thank you’ kiss and took the yogurt from him. Sitting back down in my seat I ate my yogurt as I watched the sea of clouds pass by the window. Getting a little board at looking out the window, I turned to look at Alexandro who was going over some paper for a new hotel he was opening in Spain. I bit my lip as my eyes raked his body. The small space in the plane was starting to feel hot and stuffy. The more I stared at him, the more I just wanted to drag his nice perky ass over to the the lavatory and make him take me...Gosh these hormones were honestly driving me crazy! I have honestly been a freaking horny mess lately! Any chance I had, I would end up tangled in the bed with Alexandro; shoot sometimes it wasn’t even in the bed where we would go at it.

One things for sure; Alexandro never complained.

Sensing my stare, Alexandro looked at me and smirked. I bit down on my bottom lip wanting to groan so badly at the sight of that smirk. He was driving me crazy and by the looks of it, he knew it too. I continued to stare as he put his things away and placed a hand on my thigh. He began to slowly move it up my thigh. The hold I had on the armrests strengthened with every inch he his hand moved. He leaned over and began to place small kisses on my jaw and down my neck. My head fell back on the seat giving him more accesses to my neck. The sound of the captains voice over the intercom alerting us to put our seatbelts on, made us pull away.