8. No Other Choice

A/N: So this chapter is more like a filler for the next following chapter(s)....I guess? There is also a little preview for the next chapter at the end.

(P.S. This hasn't been proof read so I'm sorry for any mistakes)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

{ No Other Choice }

“Alexandro, if this is some joke; then it’s not funny. Just get your men to stop following me around.” I said with a serious tone. I was in no mood to deal with anything related with Alexandro.

“Marie, I swear that I do not have men following you. But if there is, I need you to tell me how they look. Can you do that for me?”The sound of his voice sounded worried, but mixed with anger in it. If he sounded like this then he had to be telling me the truth and those men aren’t working for him. My anger vanished and was replaced with what felt like fear. Why would someone want to follow me around? I have nothing to offer. “Marie? Marie, are you there?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m here,” I answered coming out of my thoughts. I decided to listen to Alexandro and turned back towards the men to describe them to him. Unfortunately when I turned back, they were gone. I spun around trying to find them among the crowd of shoppers…..nothing. “Sammy! Where did they go?” I asked frantically. Ignoring Alexandro’s voice asking me what was going on, I waited for Sammy to answer.

“I-I don’t know. I was looking at you the whole time.” This can not be good. For all I know they could be wanting to kidnap me and ask for ransom. I’m poor, no one is going to give up money for me! I mentally slapped myself for overreacting. I needed to get my shit together.

“Marie! Answer me. What is going on?” I completely forgot about him. I quickly told him that the guys had disappeared. When he asked to describe as much as I could remember; I told him they were pretty tall and dressed in mostly black, but they had a bad vibe to them.

“Okay look, Marie. I’m going to need for you to listen and obey me. Please, those guys do not work for me...”

I nodded my head but then remembered he couldn’t see me, “Yeah, okay.”

“Good. Now I need for you to go back home. Make sure that no one is following you. As soon as you get home, you stay there. I’m on my way,” he instructed. I could hear noises on the other end of the line as he moved around.

“You don’t even know where I live.” I grabbed Sammy by the hand and pulled her away from the stands and back towards my car. I kept looking around me, like some paranoid person, making sure no one was following us. Sammy continued to ask me what was happening, but I couldn’t concentrate on her at the moment.

“Don’t worry, I know where you live.”

“What? How do you know where I live?!...” How the hell does he know where I live? He is such a freaking stalker if he knows where I live.

“Just do as I told you,” with that the line went dead. I groaned and put my phone away again. Getting into my car, I turned it on and waited for Sammy to get in as well. When she did, I pressed on the petal and sped off.