Chapter 26

*Pari Pov*

At present everyone is sitting in the living room except my mom and me.

I still don't know what they are doing here.

So I asked, "Mom! Why are Mr.Akash and his family here?"

"Pari, we told you right that you got a proposal, then why are you asking me again." Mom replied.

"You mean?" I asked her shocked already knowing the answer.

"Yes! Not stop asking these silly questions and make some tea for them." She said.

I nodded and began to make it. Then I saw Mom started to place sweets on a plate and the mixture in another.

"Does he like sweets? If he does I will put some more." Mom asked me.

"He hates them completely, mom. He even shouted at us when we brought some sweets for celebrating the company's success." I replied.

"Does he shout a lot?" she asked.

"More than you know. He shouted at me too many times." I replied.

She turned me suddenly and said, "If you think that he will shout at you even after marriage, don't marry him ok."

I just smiled at her concern and said, "Mom, he changed a lot in these past few months. And I am sure he will never shout at his wife."

She grinned and asked, "So, is it yes from you by your reply?"

"Mom, I am just saying generally." I replied rolling my eyes.

Of course, it is kind of yes from me, but who knows what he will decide.

"Hmm, we will see. Now come on, let's go." she said and left the kitchen.

I took the tray and went near them and put it on the table.

"Is it coffee?" Mr.Akash asked me with excitement in his voice making Simran chuckle.

"No, Mr.Akash, it's Tea." I replied.

He had a disappointed look, but drank it by taking the cup.

After taking a sip, he said, "It is very good."

"Yeah!" his mom, I mean aunty said.

I just smiled at them and just looked at each one of them ignoring the stare from Mr.Akash.

What is he thinking right now? I know he said that he loves me, but marriage is a very big step right.

Will he reject this proposal?

*Mr.Stone Pov*

What is she thinking right now? I know she didn't say that she loves me so, there is a big chance for her not to accept me.

Will she reject this proposal?

I just kept on looking at her and didn't care for anything around me.

Suddenly, Mr.Khanna started asking, "Do you want to..." but I cut him off without looking at him and said, "Yes!" thinking that he is asking about Marriage.

Pari, who is looking everywhere else, after hearing this, turned towards me frowning.

Then looked down and again looked up at me and said, "No!"

Is she rejecting me now without even talking to me?

"But..." I started to protest, but she cut me off and said, "You don't want to."

Is this what she is thinking that I don't want to marry her? But I want to really.

So, I said, "I want to."