Chapter 25

*Pari Pov*

The next day I woke up late because I don't have to go to work today.

After getting ready I went towards the kitchen and talked for some time with my mom.

"So Pari, are you ready to meet him?" Mom asked.

"No!" I immediately replied.

"Don't feel tense at all ok. If you don't like him, then there are many out there." She said misunderstanding the reason behind my answer.

I don't want anyone. I just want one person whom I left and come here to meet some stupid.

I just smiled and diverted the topic.

In the afternoon, Rani called me and said, "Pari, do you know Mr.Stone and Maam didn't come to the office today."

"Really? How is everyone handling the company then?" I asked her.

"It is complete chaos, Pari. You tell me, did you meet Mr.X?"

"No, I didn't meet this Mr.X." I replied.

"You still don't know his name?" she asked.

"Thank you for reminding me. I will go and ask Dad now." I said hanging up.

I left my room, searching for my dad, and found him in the living room.

I went near him and asked, "Dad, what is his name?"

He raised a brow at me and asked, "Whose name?"

"I don't know his name that's why I am asking you right." I replied.

He smiled and said, "See, you are already getting interested in this proposal."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Dad! When I don't even know his name, until now, you must have already sensed that I have zero interest in this, and I already made a decision."

"But you promised." Dad said.

"Please don't say that word again to me, dad. I just hate it." I said.

"As per your request, per your request, I will definitely meet him with an open mind ok. Now tell me his name?" I asked.

"You just wait for some more time. He too doesn't know your name." he said.

"Please don't tell me what I just heard is true. Oh my God! He too doesn't know my name and coming here to meet me. Is he stupid or what?"

"But you don't know his, right. Then are you?" he asked.

I shook my head and was about to reply, but we heard our doorbell.

I looked at my dad confused, and he is grinning.

"They are not what I think they are right?" I asked him hopefully.

"They are here!" he shouted at no one in particular.

He turned towards me and said, "Princess! You go ahead and open the door for them."

"What?" I asked him.

"Go!" he said, pushing me towards the door.

I nervously started walking towards the door.

If he too is not interested in knowing about me that too, even my name, then he may don't want to marry me at all.

Let's hope this is what is going to happen. I thought and opened the door.

After opening it, the people I saw made me feel like I should go to an eye specialist and get my eyes check.