Chapter 13

*Pari Pov*

Today is the day I have to give my presentation. I am completely nervous about that. Everyone is trying to reduce it, but it is not going down at all.

In a few minutes, we have to reach the conference hall and wait for the client. I am still practicing a little to be well prepared.

However, Mr.Stone called me in order to discuss something about the presentation.

After entering I asked, "Yes, Mr.Stone?"

"I just want to know are you prepared." he replied.

I nodded, then he continued by saying, "This is your first presentation right just don't look at our client. You may feel nervous by doing that."

I again just nodded. Then Maam entered the cabin saying, "What are you still doing here? They are already sitting in the meeting room."

"Di, you should have told me before they arrived right." Mr.Stone said.

"I was busy in welcoming them. Now come on let's go little brother." Maam said.

"I still can't believe you both are siblings." I said out of nowhere.

"And why is that?" Mr.Stone asked.

I gestured Maam with so much admiration and said, "Where is Maam?" and looked at him disinterested and said, "Where are you, Mr.Stone?"

Maam chuckled, but Mr.Stone said, "Are you saying that Di suffers for having me as a brother?"

"Oh, did you understand like that Mr.Stone?" I asked him frowning.

"So, what I thought is not your meaning of saying right?" He asked.

"Mr.Stone, will you ever think anything wrong?" I asked with a serious look.

"Never." He immediately replied.

"How can you be wrong now then?" I asked him innocently. I am glad that we are already near the door.

So when he finally understood, I rushed out of his cabin, but I didn't miss hearing Maam laughing.

I reached near the meeting room before them but stood in front of it. After both Maam and Mr.Stone arrived there, Maam said, "Our floor staff is also present inside the room. So don't worry, you will be fine and comfortable."

I nodded, and she went inside. Nevertheless, I am still feeling nervous, looking at this Mr.Stone said, "I will go inside and switch off the lights. You enter after five minutes."

Is he actually helping me to reduce my nervousness, or he just doesn't want me to screw this up and make him lose this client?

Who knows we can never understand him at all? So I nodded, and he went inside.

After five minutes, I entered the dark room and went into the front of the room. And Mr.Stone said, "Ms.Pari here my P.A prepared this presentation."

I immediately started giving my best as much as I can and everything really went well. I didn't stutter or forgot anything because I didn't look at anyone and completely concentrated on my presentation.

Finally, in the end, I said, "So, that's it. Mr.Stone will wrap it up."

Immediately I got applauds from them, and I calmly sat in my chair, which is unfortunately beside Mr.Stone.

He got up and added a few more details, and I started to note them all. It is finally over, but I was still busy with noting more points.

Even the lights were switched on. After noting all of them, I decided to pack the things which I brought here.