Chapter 3

*Pari Pov*

The next day I woke up as early as possible and prepared breakfast and some lunch. When the maid completed her duty, I left my home to reach the office early.

On my way, I saw the coffee shop from where my boss actually drinks his coffee as told by Rani. I went inside and ordered two coffees as the taste of Mr.Stone and Maam.

After being held, I carefully placed them in the front box in my vehicle and started to go towards Stone corporations.

I went inside greeting the receptionist who to my surprise, smiled and greeted me back. I waited a few minutes for the elevator to reach down and walked inside.

The doors were in the process of closing when someone stopped them by keeping their foot between the doors and rushed inside.

In that chaos, one coffee cup fell down from my hand, which to my wonderful luck belongs to my boss. Definitely note the sarcasm here.

I immediately bend down to lift the cup and shouted "Can't you see where you are going to mister? Why do you need to rush like that? I know our boss is strict as said by everyone, but can't you look properly before."

"Sorry? " he said like a question. I just stayed kneeling and looking at the fallen cup.

"Sorry? Please say that sorry to my boss. He will shoot you first, and then he will kill me. You are going to make my first impression worst. You are such an idiot. " I said with so much frustration.

Maybe I have over reacted because the next minute I was dragged to my feet and was being pushed against the wall of the elevator.

And then the most unexpected thing happened. I gazed at the handsome face and magnificent eyes. However, after a second I realized that the eyes are showing anger.

Suddenly, the doors opened and I released myself from him and rushed outside and saw that it is the third floor. Who pressed the third floor? I thought, frowning.

Who cares now I had to get away from here and make some coffee for Mr.Stone? However, I want to look into those eyes once again so I turned around and to my loss, the doors are already closed.

I actually happen to develop a crush on a stranger. You are completely mad Pari.

I shook my head and went toward the canteen kitchen. I begged the staff there to allow me to get a coffee. Finally, they allowed me and I immediately made it and went again towards the elevator.

I couldn't help but feel his eyes on this space, and I am tapping my foot praying that it reaches my floor as fast as it can.

I looked straight at my watch and saw that I still have a few minutes, and I am not late. I reached my floor and I immediately jumped out from the lift and went near Mrs.Simran's cabin and knocked on it.

After hearing her reply I entered and gave her coffee. She looked at the other different cup and asked me "What's that cup? It is quite different from the shop's one."

"Yeah, Maam. Actually, the one that I brought for sir has fallen down so I made one in our canteen, and they have only this type of cups. So... " I replied nervously.

"It's just your first day, Ms.Pari. You should have been more careful. Anyway. Take care." she said, shaking her head.

I nodded and left her office, and everyone greeted me and looked at the cup in question. I went to my desk and placed the cup on the table.

"Hey, good morning! What is that cup by the way? " Rani asked me.

I sighed and let her know everything that happened today morning. After hearing everything she asked me only one question "Is he gorgeous?"