Chapter 21

*Mr.Stone Pov*

The next day when I reached my floor I saw Ms.Pari working seriously so I calmly went near her and said "Good Morning, Ms.Pari!"

I am just hoping that she would call me by my name and yesterday was just a mistake.

She got startled and got up saying, "Good morning, Mr.Stone!"

I shook my head and went inside the cabin. There is not that much work these days because we are already ahead for all the deals and after a few days my rival company clients will also come here.

So as there is nothing much to do, I started thinking about what must have angered her. Then I got many reasons.

I got a brilliant idea of correcting my wrongdoing one after the other. Then she will gradually come back to normal, and I can confess.

I know it is not Ms.Pari's range of brilliant but we normal people can only think in this range.

So the first one on my mistake's list is I actually shouted at her. I immediately called her to come inside.

After entering she said, "Yes, Mr.Stone!"

"I am sorry!" I replied without beating around the bush.

She was completely shocked, but composed herself and asked, "For what, Mr.Stone?"

"I shouted at you when you were concerned about me right. For that!" I replied.

She looked at me for a few seconds and nodded.

"Is that all, Mr.Stone?" she asked.

"That's all for now and please do inform everyone to gather in the conference hall before lunch." I replied.

"Sure, Mr.Stone." she said and left the cabin.

Is she like punishing me or what? Even before she didn't use 'Mr.Stone' these many times, but now she is using it at the end of each sentence.

Mr.Khanna really told the truth that day that Ms.Pari got stubbornness from him. Both are very difficult to impress.

Now, before lunch, I need to convert another wrong thing in the conference hall.

I reached the conference hall along with Di after everyone reached.

"As you all know Ms.Shilpa is nothing but a spy and employing her for Secretary is done as part of a plan. Ms.Pari is again going to be the company secretary." I said.

Everyone clapped, but she just stood there with a blank face.

"And also selecting Ms.Shilpa as a counselor is part of a plan." I said and got the attention of her's.

I don't know what to say next looking at her, so I said, "As you all have selected her to be best for this job, so we are giving it to her."

There were applauded but she is not even a little happy.

Everyone asked her to give some speech, so she got on the stage and said, "I just want to say, thank you to all my co-employees for selecting me and believing me. And also thank you Maam."

After that, she calmly left the stage, making me stun in shock. Di chuckled from beside me.

Everyone left the conference hall after that. I slowly turned towards Di and asked, "Why didn't she say 'Thank You' to me."

"Why would she? When she got the impression that you don't think she is deserved." Di replied.

"But what have I said to make her think like that?" I asked her even more confused because I actually think she deserves this more than anyone.