chapter 11 - Oh you're not getting off that easily.

A/N: Hey my wattpad baby readers, 

FINALLY, I know it's been way way waaaay toooo looooong since i've updated. I missed you all! So SORRY for being this late. Things have been such a rush. For all you know, it was my birthday last Oct 27, so that makes me officially LEGAL. Yep that's right, 18. So to make my point short-- I've been VERY BUSY. Well I'm back now. So PLEASE READ and ENJOY as I enjoyed writing this.

PS: I would very much appreciate your thoughts about this chapter, so comment people! Also, I will be so thrilled if you VOTE, think of it as your belated BIRTHDAY GIFT to me, that will make me grin like an idiot! thanks mucho! <3

Not proofread as usual! peace. Sorry this is short, just to make up for being inactive so you won't forget me. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"Hadey?"

"CLARENZ!!"

"Trucul."

The three of us said all at the same time. I was battled to which will I look at, either Clarenz or Hadey. Do they know each other; who the heck is Trucul?

I looked at all our faces, I think all of us were puzzled.

-----------------------------------

Huh. This is weird.

I heard a pitched scream from Hadey, she ran towards Clarenz and hugged-- no, actually she literally threw herself at him. My eyes widened in shock.

"You get off me now!" I can see Clarenz's attempt to push Hadey away. But she just clinged herself more to him. Actually hugging his lungs out.

My friends were left hanging their mouths open.

I could've laughed at Clarenz because of his face, but I somehow wasn't in the mood.

It was just a matter of time when Toni plastered his arrogant face, "Hey there sugar munch. Mind if you come cling yourself at me than him?" he pointed his chin at Clarenz.

Cathy slapped the back of his head, "Try it, don't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow without your balls!"

I shook my head and I swear I'd be laughing if we weren't in this situation.

Finally, after 48 years.. We'll it was that long for me, okay? I sighed. "Hadey, mind letting go of him now?"

She grinned at me, surprised. "Oh hi! Mel right?! I didn't see you there." Oh god.. I rolled my eyes. Seriously, I have to go to find an opthamologist.

Hadey looked at me and then at Clarenz. She sighed, and then let go of him.

"FREEDOM!" Clarenz yelled. I snorted. Kid.

Clarenz was about to run and my reflexes suddenly grabbed his arm, nice move Mel. "Oi, not so fast there boy!"

"Dammit!" He looked at me with those puppy dog eyes. mm-hmm, not working.

"Would you care to explain?" I asked him, not trying to glare at Hadey. Seriously now why would I glare at her anyway? Well I don't know, maybe for the fact that she THREW HERSELF AT HIM?! No biggie.

Migs, Kate, Toni, and Cathy just stood there, listening.

Clarenz sighed. "It's my cousin, Tru-- Hadey."

I narrowed my eyes at him, then at Hadey. I suddenly felt stupid. Here I was starting to feel a little left behind, how can I not realize that, I shouldn't feel anything even if all the girls will throw themselves at him.