chapter 14 - That guy was an ass and I'm a dimwit

A/N: Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry you had to keep waiting! I've been really busy and yeah I also wanted to hear from you too... But, it's fine I want to still write here. So whatever. lol!

So, did you all miss Mel & Clarenz? Well this ought to do it! Sorry if it sucks tho. I just wrote today since my summer classes are over, yeah boy!  I hope y'all like it :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so here's what's going on,

I've been only in a high school party once in my life. I'm a very boring person with no social life aside from having Cathy and Katie as friends, eventually I met Clarenz and then boom. People would say hi's and hello's everywhere.

Anyway, the last party I attended was some guy called James and it didn't really turn out great. One unknown guy has given me a cup of drink and since I'm an ignorant lame person back at Sophomore year, I stupidly accepted and drank it. Little did I know it was spiked. So I ended up throwing up at that James' perfect water fountain display and ended being laughed at. The next morning I was the what's hot topic of the day at school. 

I know. 

That guy was an ass and I'm a dimwit.

Oh well. To make it short, I embarassed myself and since then, I disliked parties and attention all over me. Since then, I didn't have social life and I didn't dare drink anymore.

You might guess that one year ago experience will lead me to ever change my mind? 

No. 

Maybe.

So here I am at home throwing pillows and stuffed animals all over the place directly hitting someone who wouldn't get out of my overly girly room. 

But that person would just laugh everytime I hit him directly into face like it's freakin' hundred dollar bills being thrown at him.

Guess who this overjoyed psycho is?

Yep. It's the one and only,

Clarenz Grey. 

"You hit like a girl." he laughed even more trying to shield his face. I would do the same if I had such perfect jaw structure like his. 

Oh god, I just rolled my eyes mentally.

I scoffed, "You Clarenz, are an idiot, a nincompoop and a ninny." Of course I hit like a girl, I'm a girl for goodness sake!

"Did you just really said that?" he ask amused.

"What, an idiot?" I rolled my eyes. "it's already your middle name, have you forgotten?"

He broke off laughing, "No, no. I meant the other one."

I knit my eyebrows as I thought of what I had said a while ago. "ninny?"

He chortled, "Do you have any more of that?" Then he smiled revealing his deep dimples on his cheeks and glistening brownest eyes I've seen. "Say it again."

Ok that's enough, Mel.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "No way!" 

Okay, so you might have been wondering why this hunk jerk doing in my room (I say hunk and I mean it)

Well let me tell you first:

After Clarenz insisted dropping me off at home. The ride was full of convincing, compelling, and you can say rather forceful about taking me to the victory party.