chapter 15 - I'm not Jesus and there's no prayer I can answer.

A/N: Heey wattpad readers! So here it is-- chapter 15. I just wrote this yesterday because I had nothing to do and it was my last day of vacation *cries*. I'm starting school LATER! So God help me.  

I hope this makes up for the last yuckish chapter. lol. As always, thanks to all who support this story! All the best, cheerios!!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa POV:

"We agreed on this, didn't we Mel?" Clarenz held the back of my hand soothingly, reassuring me that everything will be alright. 

We were still in the car, he was sitting on the driver's seat and me on the passenger seat. For some reason I am panicking so bad now and it's not healthy.

I inhaled deeply to calm my nerves, "I know but it's just I'm scared. Maybe-- something might go wrong."

Clarenz drawn his face near mine, "I promise I'll make you comfortable."

"You said that for about a hundred times already." I closed my eyes. 

He sighed and held my hand, slightly squeezing it for reassurance, "I swear i'll be gentle. I won't be a jerk to let it hurt you."

I shook my head, "You know that if I had a choice I'll never do this right?" I sighed,

"C'mon Shrimp, every teenager does it now. It wouldn't hurt, I swear."

"For you it wouldn't hurt, because you already know the drill." I explained, "But me, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, Clarenz."

"I know Mel. But I swear I'll always be with you all throughout." Clarenz responded.

"Alright, I've been listening to this conversation for about a long time now it makes me think of double meanings already. Are you both going to finish this or are you going to finish each other off?" 

Toni shook us out of our very serious one-on-one talk Clarenz and I were having.

Oops, I forgot to mention that we are now here at the front lawn of somebody's house for the victory party. As soon as Clarenz stopped his Audi, I heard the thumping roars of music and shouting. I just froze. I didn't want to get out anymore. 

So much for having a high school party-panic-tantrum.

That's why Clarenz spoke his wisdom words to comfort me and that maniac, Toni turned it into a different meaning. 

You might ask how Toni got into this picture? Well, it was pure timing. When Clarenz parked the car, I wouldn't go out. Then such a great disciplined Toni went out for a piss on the tree outside where the Audi was nearby. Really disciplined. He recognized that this car was Clarenz's so he went inside to 'help' convince me go out. He sat on the backseat, being quiet listening to our conversation.

No wonder he didn't speak-- he was too busy forming wild thoughts about us! 

I blushed when I heard what Toni had said. Dumbass.

"You do know how your conversation sounded like, right?" he just smirked and kept his amused expression. 

My face even turned more hot and I'm guessing I look like a tomato now. I bowed my head and quickly removed my hand from Clarenz's. I looked at him and he was glaring at Toni, later on he slapped the nape of Toni's neck which only caused him to just beam at Clarenz like a drunk 5 year old (if that's even possible).