chapter 5 - if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

The class started as Ms. Deverson entered the room. Luckily, no one got late from any of my classmates or else it will be hell for them. I wasn't late, thanks to Clarenz. I smiled thinking about it. I really thought students were staring at us when we entered the room. I guess he's right, people were staring because he's hot-- i'm not admitting that to him though.

I really hope Katie and Cathy will stop whispering and giggling, I don't want to be caught by that woman. Just ignore them, Mel.

Well, what the heck, they will never stop asking me,

"I'll explain later, ok?" I whispered to both at them. They were still grinning at me and nodded. You know the kind of grin dogs give you when they're angry? Yep, they're definitely giving me that, only that they weren't angry, just hungry for gossip. A low laugh escaped my lips.

The time with Ms. I'm-having-menopause-so-don't-be-late's class was really slowing the time. I was so bored listening to some of her ramblings. I yawned, I swear I was trying my best not to snore in this class.

I felt someone tap my back. I tilted my head and I saw a piece of paper in his hand. I read what was written:

'I can hear you, you know.'

I was confused, oh maybe this was about the giggling stuff, I bet he heared his name from the big mouths of my friends.

I got my pen and wrote:

'Stop listening, it's a girl thing!'

I passed it back to him and kept my eye on Ms. Deverson to make sure see doesn't see.

He gave back the paper to me and it said:

'Hmm, but I do know how to please a girl. ;)'

I smirked and I wrote:

'Really? Then PLEASE leave us alone. Mind your own business.'

I passed it back to him again.

I heard a low chuckle as he gave back the paper to me,

'Ha-ha-ha, note the sarcasm.'

I shook my head and smiled. I didn't even bother replying. I folded the paper and put it in my pocket. I won't risk my chances of getting caught.

At long last, the bell has rang! Students quickly came out of the room. I stood up and caught a glimpse of Clarenz. My eyes instantly met his, we were staring at each other again. Well, not until he broke the silence,

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." he smirked.

My mouth fell open, "Oh I would."

"Then go ahead, shrimp." he said as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed across his broad chest and he was leaning against his armrest.

"I would. But then again, i think your big head won't fit in my camera." I said sarcastically.

He laughed and shook his head.

I heared someone cleared a throat, I turned my head and saw Katie and Cathy, folding their arms across their chest and smiling ridiculously.

"What?" I asked them innocently.

"C'mon girl, let's go. You got something to say, right?" Cathy said, raising her eyebrow.

Katie laughed, "See you later, Clarenz." she waved flirtily at him. She's always like that with every guy in school.

I rolled my eyes, "I, uh, I gotta go. See you later in english. And hey, don't pass out." I pointed at him and he winked.

_____________