YOUR TIME IS UP!!

TREY'S POV- I was watching tv and at exactly 10pm it was about to happen. My lan was about to work! I called shane to see if he would still come threw for me.

HELLO?" he answered

"shane.. is the plan going good?"

"hell yeah Im about to walk out the house now."

I smiled with relif. finally this maniac D was going to leave me alone.

"iight well what time is it bruh?" I asked

"9:30"

"okay"

and then I heard a beep.

"hold on.. " he said "a calls on the other line.

He clicked over to talk to whoever he was talking to and I looked out the window and looked up at the sky. "thank you god" I smiled.

and looked down in the parking lot.

I saw a black truck looked like a 2008 navigator.. It was. and it had tented windows. Who was that? I was wondering .

But I sat and relaxed on my bed and turned on the tv.

(meanwhile the phone convo with shane and someone else on the other line-)

SHANE'S POV- "hello?" I answered.

"yeah yeah yeah nigga wasssup...." I knew this voice... The private caller wasnt so private after all.

"what do you want d?" I asked.

"Where's your little friend?" D said sucking his teeth.

"who?" I said getting smart.

"TREY!" He yelled.

I had to think he's out. why?

"haha because yall dumb ass's thik you can possibly play me... I know what yall planned.."

"i turned around in a circle.

"what plan?"

"the fact you think you can scare me away and to a gang up... and then lie to me about where trey is... shh...karma is right around the corner my brotha.."

"what? and what do you mean when you saw i lied about where trey is?"

"his sister didnt give me head like i demanded!, he didnt sell the weed like i demanded and now he tries to threaten my life.. psh.. his time is up!" I heard him yelling in my ear threw the phone.

"wh....what do you mean?"

"he's at home. I see his car and His lights on .. Kiss your friend goodbye!"
"WHA--" I heard a click  and I dropped my phone and  ran out the house and into my car with the phone on speaker. I heard people yelling.

(meanwhile at trey's house)

TREY'S POV- Im chilling on hold when my call gets lost. so I hang up and all of a sudden  i hear banging on my door and yelling.

I jumped and then I guess they busted my door down and I heard at least 5 guys running up my stairs and ran into my room as I stood up and I took a punch straight in the jaw.

"UGH!!" I groaned as I hit the floor.

"you punk ass nigga!! " I heard D's voice yell as somebody was kicking me constantly in the sides and one person was punching me in my face.

I tried fighting them off and kicking but one person grabbed ,my legs  and another person kept pounding and ramming their elbow into my knee's as They got weaker and weaker, I felt mybones cracking and I felt as if both my knee's were broken and  I yelled.

"' STOP" and my voice got denser and dull by the second.. I felt blood streaming all down my face and I could no longer feel my knee's.  and m ribs were crashing into my lungs as 2 guiys kept kicking me in both sides. My life started flashing before my eyes and I remember just barely saying "I love you nia"

(meanwhile with shane)

SHANE'S POV- I was pulling up to nia,roc,prince.stonie ray and nika's house and I heard yelling and screaming over the phone.

I ran out of the car and held the phone straight in my hand holding it to my ear when i heard trey's voice go dull and moan "I love you nia"

 and  then I heard a BOOM!!!!

 I gasped and stopped as i listened closer to my phone. "trey... trey!!!"

 and Then I heard D's voice. "come on get your sh*t and let's hurry up and get out of here!! " i felt a knot in my throat. i didnt want to beleive what i heard but i have to keep it in reality. "LET'S GO LET'S GO!!" d said againa nd then the phone hung up.

i Ran into the house because the door was opened and looked at nia who had a smile on her face and laughing until she saw me and my red blood shoot teary eyes.

"N-N-NIAAA..." I sad as my mouth shook.

TBC