I DONT WANNA CRY

(with stonie and princeton)

STONIE'S POV- I was a little upset about nika and ray. where did nika go? is she coming back? Is she okay? and then princeton's sex hungry ass walked his way into the bedroom

"bae"

"what?"

"did I do something?"

I looked at prince. " no " I said.

"then why are you refusing my sex?"

I shrugged. It's not that I didnt want sex. it's just that it was all he seemed to really care about. what's between my legs. not what's inside my heart.

" I just dont want it jacob."

he chuckled as if he was getting mad.

"well then"

"well then what jacob?"

"nothing. it's just your not giving me a good solid reason you dont want it tonight. I feel like i did something wrong."

I started getting angry. "your not doing anything wrong princeton. I just dont want sex. thats it, thats all. That's all you seem to care for. what about me? "

"what the hell stonie?" He said raising his voice.

" speak up I cant hear you...!  That's all I care about? huh? I dont love you? is that it?" he said putting his hand on his chin.

"NO!. YOU LOVE SEX! " I Said loudly.

"So you want to sit here and complain about this sh*t huh? You act Like I treat you like a little B****. Do I ? Let me Know right here right now. Give my All that bullsh*t Saying I dont care about you and I dont love you. And I Only Love your body. Please Save it. I f*ck You because It makes you feel good. Do you not Like When Im inside of you or should I just go to some other h**? Your choice."

I looked at princeton with open eyes. "really?" I said in a dull voice

"yeah really" he said walking away.

I found myself in tears. as i talked to myself. "DONT YOU CRY!" I said wiping tears.. " I dont wanna cry"  I started singing to myself thinking about the argument we had and edventually fell asleep.

(meanwhile with roc and nia)

ROC'S POV- I heard stonie and princeton just yapping their mouths upstairs about screwing around. god it was irritatating. I looked to my left and their sat my  beautiful wife. "niaa" I said smiling.

 "yeah bae"

" you thinking what im thinking?"

"what you thinking?" She asked.

"oh you know what im thinking. and i think we thinking the same thing ;) "

" ohh you thinking the thing as in you thinking the nasty huh? " She said in a sexy voice

" that's right"

I leaned over to kiss her neck and suck on her collar bone as she let out a moan.

"on the couch?  where everybody sit?"  she moaned in my ear

" I wont tell if you dont." I whispered and smirked.

"bad boy"

 I took her shirt off  and I reached to unhook her bra when the phone rang.

I continued feeling up nia and it rang again.

I let go of nia and threw my fist in the air/ "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!" I said frusterated.

nia chuckled " just answer it bae"

I Sighed and answered the phone

PHYONE CONVO-

hello? I asked.

.........- hello is this raquan smith?

"no"  I said in a awkward voice

....- may i speak to him?

"he's asleep. Can I take a message?"

........- ranikka pain has collasped in the abortion hall center. we found her at the bottom of the steps. blood over the stairs. we need someone to check it out.

I looked shock and dropped the phone as it hung up.

"baby who was it?" nia said putting her shirt on.

I didnt answer

"baby!!!"

I looked at nia "nika had a accident. she was found  in the abortion hall and was rushed to eagle crest hospital

"what? "nia said shaken up

"get your stuff! and i'll get ray,prince and stones."

and we were all on our way.

TBC