pink little plus sign

(with roc and nia)

NIA'S POV- I looked into roc's eyes as he look back into mine. how do I tell him? "yo yo yo you ma baby daddy!" naw naw too storng. "baby.. we're havin a baby :)" naw too soft..."nigga you gone pay for this baby. " naw too harash...

"what is it bae?" he said as if he already knew.

"Im pregnant." I said looking at the floor. and I felt his hand hold mine.

"we're pregnant " he said with a proud face.

I blushed and he smirked.

"SCORE !!!" he said abnoctiously. I jumped in fear. "you purposly didnt use protection?" I asked shocked.

"duh" He said all happy. "that's why I fucked your brains out one last time, then I could last 9 months without sex.

I didnt respond so quickly. I was zoned out and thought about the last time we had sex.. shit he was right. It was good! fuck that! it was great.

I smiled and hugged him "thank you baby" I said holding him tight.

"your welcome " He said as he kissed my shoulder.

Me and roc let go of eachother and walked downstairs and found prince still listening to his beats and nika and ray no where to be found. when stonie walked in with a bag and princeton stood up

"MOVE MOVE MOVE I HAVE TO PEE!" she yelled pushing prince and I out of the way.

I saw her with a jug of sunny d that was just about empty. no wonder she had to pee. so I ran after her thiking nothing of it when she slammed the bathroom door in my face. I kept calm and turned back to roc and prince.

"what's her problem?" Prince asked.

"that's your bitch you go ask her ." I looked at him.

"pshh...." He said walking to the bathroom door.

he knocked on the door once "bae!"

STONIE'S POV-

"um... just a minute" I said.

"open the damn door " prince said laughing.

I quietly loked the door knowing he would come in. and finally flushed the toilet and looked at my pee stick..

"shit " I mumbled.

"bae You okay?" prince asked

"y-y-yeah im fine  um... give me a minute" i responded. how the hell was i going to tell him that I was carrying his child? Now im just like nika and nia. KNOCKED UP. And I know damn well jacob doesnt want a child. But this was one test. their only 99.9 percent acurate.. what about the other 1.1 percent? huh? so I bought  24 test for this exact reason.

I heard princeton's footsteps walking away.

I took another pregnacy test right then and there. I know what your wondering. how did i produce this much fucking pee? psh........ 3 jugs of juice is how! So I finally took the next 5 and continued until the were all gone.

 I waited about  3 minutes for them to come down to a solution and started pacing back and fourth.

Im ready to be a mom but jacob doesnt want to be a dad... why? Is it that he doesnt want me as his childs mother? what is it? I started getting mad at the fact that might be true and kicked the mini garbage can in the corner when I missed and kicked my bare foot on the steal tub.

"ahh FUCK!!! " I screamed quietly hopping on one foot and holding the injured one, when I accidentally backed into the shelf and knocked down all the boys shaving cream and my girls make up kits. and it was a hot mess.

I heard prince walking back up to the bathroom door because of all the clattering. "baby are you sure you okay in there?" He asked.

'IM FINE NOW GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!!!" i yelled.

"okay damn...." prince mumbled walking away

 uh-oh i know im not bi-polar unless it just happend within a second because if it was what i thought it was then......boy are we in trouble.

I started picking up all the mess i made and all my pregnacy test were filled in the sink. I peeked over them and guess what I saw..... pink little plus sign is the most scariest thing iv've seen all my days...and I saw that shit of a killer doll chucky...

I put all the test in a plastic bag , unlocked the door and left the bathroom

I didnt see prince.. all i saw was nia an roc.

nia-negitive?

I looked at her with that "I WISH" face and shook my head.

"nooo!!!" she said with eyes wipe open.

"I looked down at my little feet and I marched upstairs to talk to prince and found him shirtless laying on the bed with his arms behind his head.

"oh fuck" I said biting my lip horny.

"come here" he said in a seducing tone.

fuck he was sexy. I just wanted to take off my cloths and start fucking the hell out of him... but it was something more important to be talked about aside from sex. I came back to earth. "Can I ask you a familar question?" I said closing the door behind me.

TBC

 A/N- go check out my new  story "if i holla boy holla right back" Im having casting calls Like NOW if anyone wish's to be in it.