scream my name!!

Ray's POV-

I saw the look in her eyes and kissed her passionately

"wait ray"

Ray-I was thinking" da*n she dont want my medicine? She lyinnn!" But obviously I didnt blurt that out

"what's wrong " I asked

" I want to be in charge tonight" she said in deep breaths

I smiled and knew what she meant. She wanted to make me scream her name but it wasn't gonna work.

"okay" I said bragging

she pushed me off of her and held me on the bed and u stared directly at her as she proceeded to go down.

"you do that?" I asked.

"maybe ;) " she responded.

I all of a sudden felt her hot tounge touching the tip of my dick and I closed My eyes with my face facing

and she started circling around it and playing tricks and I let out a deep moan

"ahh"

" I know baby I know" Nika said

I was just enjoying the head and all of a sudden I realized Nika was just trying to fuck around with my hormones with all that "suck me from the tip sh*t"

"baby dont do that to me" I gagged holding in. and then she automatically deep throated me when I was least expecting It. " da*n girl!" I groan out loud

"mmm" Nika moaned out loud as she gulped deeper.

I felt myself in the back of her throat.

and felt her moans as she sucked me down.

".....mmm f*ck" I said trying to stay Calm and the. She wrapped her hands around my Dick just givung me the best hand job ever. "ahh do it harder babe" I moaned and she obeyed me. And squeezed harder and deep throated once again. "uh fuckkk!" And I agressivly pushed her head down making her do it at least 3 more times as I started spilling inside of her "sh*t Bae Im coming"

" mmm baby im gonna help you"

She slid her teeth down my Dick making me spill harder and she sucked up every last drop that came out. "oh God" I yelled. She really knew how to satisfy me.

"baby I want in" she moaned as I sat up .

"come sit on Daddy's lap then"

And she sat onto my lap as I put on a condom. She slid down my Dick making small moans. "ahhh" she squaled .

And I sunk my head in her necj as she did mine and I rubbed her lower back and started rocking her back and forth.

"mmmm daddy" she moaned holding my back

I started ricking her faster and faster as I felt her hot steaming heat dripping all over my lap. "sh*t your soaking" I whispered nibbling on her ear.

"uggh!" She yelled ignoring what I said and just bouncing on me.

"oh f*ck" I gagged looking up at the ceiling.

"mm scream my name baby" she said.

But I was a man. I couldnt yell her name. even though she was the best I ever had on top of my Dick.

"sh*t...! Uhh go faster"

"ahh I feel it!" She moaned loudly and bounced harder anf harder each time I stuck up futher inside of her.

"damn! F*ck me!" I demanded and I grabbed her back and hugged her until we just came all inside and out of eachother.

ray- sh*t that was great.

Nika-mhm

Ray-I got up and went to shower up and Nika put on my big "obey" tshirt and walked around in it when I heard stonie and Princeton walk in.

Tbc