clean up them eggs!

NIKA'S POV-I got up and ran to the bed burring myself under the covers. And wrapped my arms around my stomach as i cried harder. "fucking stupid" I kept yelling to myself with warm tears running down my cheeks. and then I weeped harder just think about ray leaving me here alone with this. this this baby! I edventually cried myself to sleep and woke up not to much longer. i  woke up at 11 am and walced downstairs. to fix breakfast when everyone else woke up and came down too.

"wassup" Nia said smiling.

"hi"

"whoa attitude alert." roc said

I did a sarcastic chuckle. "shut up"

it got quiet for a good 2 minutes. I started enjoying myself in the peace of silent. and getting my brain off of this "knocked up " shit. and then that loud nigga stonie  ruined it.

"WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP WITH IT!!!" Stonie yelled with a mouth full of a banana.

"damn it stonie!!!!" I said as i slammed the pan onto the floor and stormed out.

NIA'S POV-

I stared at nika as she walked out with a attitude and then looked at stonie.

"esh....." what's her problem" Stonie asked.

"dont know."

and then prince jumped in. "wait where's ray?" He said looking around the kiten and living room.

"good question." I said and then as always stonie gets caught off gaurd and ruins the moment,

"I got a even better question."

I sighed and looked at stonie. "what now?"

"who the hell cleaning up them eggs miss. skimpy spilled on the floor because um ....Stonie aint cleaning sh.t."

everyone stopped and looked at her when ray walked in the door.

roc- My ngga where have you been?

I looked at ray from a angle and he scoffed at roc.  Um who was he looking at like that? I would slap the dog sh*t off of him.... " BRUH BRUH BRUH! " I started as i was pulling ray's arm back.

"he asked you a question. You not a king. you dont get a choice to answer. Now ima ask  one mo' gin." I  folded my arms and looked him up and down again.

"where Were you?!!"

ray looked at me sideways. "to get a pregnancy test" he muttered

I stopped in shock and walked behind him .

"stonie , clean up them eggs" I said walking out

TBC