Chapter 13 The Night Club

Kisame, Hidan, and Deidara all went to the coolest night club in the nearest town. They would of been happier...If they didn't take Miu with them. Pein was having a good day and didn't want it to be spoiled by Miu's whining for Deidara. So he made the pervy trio take her with them.

Konan had dressed Miu up for the night club. She wore bangles, hoop earrings, brown high heeled sandals, a brown shirt that tight around the neck and showed a bit of the back, black short shorts with a gold pattern, and her usual hair clip.

The three Akatsuki member all wore their uniforms but without the cloaks. They all sat in a booth drinking beer accept for Miu who was drinking water. Miu nodded her head to the song while the other three eyed the partly exposed girls.

"Can Miu go dance pretty please?" Miu asked politely.

"No, the last thing I need is to pull you out of a situation I know you'll get into." Deidara said boredly.

"Awwww pleeeeaaaase?"

"I said no un!"

Miu tilted her head confused at Deidara who face palmed realizing his speech mistake.

"No." He said again.

Miu frowned while Kisame leaned back in his chair.

"Just let the kid dance, I'll keep an eye on her and as long as she dances close enough to us it shouldn't be a problem."

"I'll fucking watch her to. It's fine." Hidan agreed.

Deidara sighed not really wanting to trust Kisame and Hidan but also wanting to take a break from baby sitting Miu.

"Fine, go ahead." Deidara said leaning his head on his hand and his elbow on the table.

Miu smiled brightly and skipped her way to the dance floor. Normally she's shy but the music made it feel ok somehow. She began dancing along to the song catching the eyes of few. Deidara watched her amazed for a little while until his eyes locked onto a sexy bleached blonde. Deidara smirked as he got up and approached her having only one thing in mind.

(song to the side is what Miu danced to and how she danced)

***A few hours later***

Kisame and Hidan both had a drinking contest and got really drunk. They both ended up passing out making a tie. Miu got tired of dancing and was heading back to Kisame and Hidan when two guys stopped her. As for Deidara, he came back satisfied and ready to go back to the base. He wiped the grin off his face when he saw Kisame and Hidan passed out. Then he began looking for Miu.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?"

"Hey wanna go back to my place?"

"Better yet we could all have a threesome." The two guys kept going back and forth hitting on Miu.

Miu backed up a bit, afraid of the two pervy boys in front of her. She tried running away but one of them grabbed her arm and yanked her back.

"Come on, we only want to hang out." The guy with brown hair said grinning.

Unfortunately for him, Deidara saw and ended up punching him in the face. The guy with purple hair backed up a bit.

"Leave Miu alone un!"

Miu quickly hid behind Deidara while the two boys ran. They were cowards, not fighters. Deidara and Miu helped each other drag the drunken Kisame and Hidan back to base. They might have bad hangovers when they wake up but they were REALLY gonna feel the pain when Deidara got to his clay. He was going to make them pay for not keeping their word on watching over Miu.

***Next day***

Miu was learning how to peace together a puppet with Sasori and enjoyed his company as he did hers.

"Like this Pinocchio-San?" Miu asked and Sasori nodded.

"Yep, just like that." Sasori said with a smile.

Miu smiled back. They were both enjoying their day. Unfortunately Sasori was being called by Pein through his ring and had to go. Miu kept putting together her puppet so Sasori could show her how to use it when he got back.

Little did poor Miu know that Sasori (Pinocchio-San) would never come back..

*****************************************************

This is the best I can do right now cause a thunderstorm is headed our way and the power might possibly go out.

PEACE!