A Perverted dream Miu style

WARNING!: The following content is vary dirty, no smex involved but it comes pretty close to that and do NOT read if you don't like scenes like this. This whole chapter will be based on Deidara's dream and his dream alone.

You have been warned.

************************************************************************************************************

-Deidara's P.O.V.-

I was sleeping in bed when I heard the door open. I pretended I was still asleep and listened carefully in case it was an intruder that found the base.

"Dei-Kun." I heard Miu's voice say and I sighed in relief.

I sat up and turned to see Miu wearing my plan white T-shirt and some underwear she borrowed from Konan. She rubbed her eye with one hand and was holding the cat plushi I gave her in her other.

"What do you want un?"

"I had a bad dream."

"About?"

"Miu-Chan......was a bad girl." Miu said and the last part was in a completely different voice with a smirk on her face.

My eyes widened as she went over to my closet and got in. A second later the closet door opened revealing only Miu's face.

"Dei-Kun the demons stole my clothes..."

"Huh?" I asked wondering if this was real.

"All I have to wear......is this..." Miu said opening the closet revealing a black lassy bra with matching underwear.

She also had a black chocker necklace that made her hair and eyes stick out more. I put a hand to my face to see if my nose was bleeding as she approached me.

"Dei-Kun...Do you think that.....Miu-Chan......is a BAD girl?" Miu said in her different sexy voice as she climbed on top of me.

I gulped and unsure of myself shook my head. Suddenly I was pushed back roughly and Miu had a devil horns head band to go with her outfit.

"Then I'll become one...." Miu said leaning down to my ear.

She took a deep breath and blew hot air on my ear. I relaxed and smiled liking this new side of Miu. Miu began nibbling on my ear and rubbed my chest up and down. I wasn't wearing a shirt so her creamy angelic touch made me go crazy.

She started kissing me and I began kissing back. She rubbed lower and lower making me moan softly in the proccess. I reached up with my hands and put them on her ass giving it a good squeeze. She pulled away from the kiss to through her head back and moan loudly which turned me on.

"I know you can do better then that Dei-Kun, why don't you put those hands to use." Miu said and I smiled wildly.

"Your dirty."

"And your in for a treat..." Miu trailed off sitting up.

She un clasped her bra and pulled down the straps.

"You ready to see this?" She asked and I nodded with a smirk.

She began pulling the bra down when....

BAM! I woke up to the real Miu jumping on me....

***********************************************************************************************************

Ok so I held back ALOT cause this was awkward...it's not as bad as I thought it would be but still....Hope u pervs enjoyed anyways!