Chapter 2 Miu-Chan and Dei-Kun

Miu took the note from Hidan who she had nick named Vampy because he looked like a vampire. When Miu arrived at the Akatsuki base Deidara had introduced the other members and Miu gave them all nick names until she decided to call them by their real names.

“And this is to be funny Vampy?” Miu asked Hidan and he sighed.

“Yeah now go talk to Deidara and for the last fucking time my name is Hidan.”

“Ok Vampy.” Miu said going over to talk to Deidara and Hidan groaned.

-Deidara’s P.O.V.-

I was on the couch watching TV when Miu entered the room holding a piece of paper.

“Um…Ponytail-Sempai?” Miu asked and I sighed.

“It’s Deidara, what do you want un?”

“Um…N-nothing really y-ya bitchy how.” Miu said struggling to read the paper and I gave her a confused look.

“It’s bitchy HOE not how!” A voice whisper hollered at Miu loud enough for me to hear.

‘Oh boy, Hidan what are you up to now un?’

“Miu what are you doing un?”

“Oh uh…Y-Your momma oooow.” Miu said and I raised an eyebrow.

Hidan came out from behind a wall and took the piece of paper from Miu.

“It’s oooooow. Not oooow.” Hidan explained to Miu.

“Ooooow?” Miu said plainly.

“No. oooooow, you have to pucker your lips and say it with a tune.”

“Oooooow?” Miu said plainly again.

Hidan took one hand and squeezed Miu’s cheeks together making her pucker her lips.

“See you need to pucker. Oooooow.”

“Ouch!” Miu said shoving Hidan’s hand away from her face.

“Vampy mean! This isn’t funny it’s weird!”

“It’s only weird cause you’re not fucking doing it right!” Hidan snapped.

I saw something spark in Miu’s eyes and I suddenly got pissed.

-Miu’s P.O.V.-

I felt tears sting my eyes. The mean Vampy yelled at me again. I began sniffling and the Vampy’s face dropped.

“AH! No no no! Don’t cry don’t cry!” Hidan said looking for something to stop me.

I dropped to my knees and cried into my hands.

“The mean Vampy yelled and cussed at Miu-Chan!” I whimpered crying more.

-Hidan’s P.O.V.-

(A lil earlier.)

When I saw the look on Miu’s face I knew I was doomed.

‘Shit! She’s gonna cry!’

“AH! No no no! Don’t cry don’t cry!” I pleaded looking for something to shut her up.

Deidara was still in the room and he looked pissed.

‘Shit! If she cries he’ll kill me!’

Eventually Miu dropped to her knees and began crying.

“The mean Vampy yelled and cussed at Miu-Chan!” Miu cried out covering her face.

I suppose you’re wondering why I’m so screwed right now. Well Leader-Sama fucking ordered Deidara to watch over Miu until he figures out how to get a half angel to use the key. Since then Miu has mostly been following Deidara around like a lost puppy and he HATES it when she cries. Can’t say I blame the guy though, it’s just plain annoying when she cries.