Chapter 18 Sissy~!

"Who are you?" Kisame asked raising an eyebrow looking at the stranger on his doorstep.

A girl who looked to be in her mid twenties with pale skin was standing there smoking. She had freckles on her face and emerald green eyes. Her hair was the same height as Miu's, going past her shoulders a bit. Her hair was dark brown with a red streak on the right side and a black steak on the left. She had a tattoo that sai 'She Devil' that had a red high heel that had the heel part in the shape of a pitch fork.

Her clothes consisted of purplish red scarf, dark bluish grey dress, black tights, two silver bangles, red high heels, and a belt around her waist. She also had on red nail polish and a smile.

"Hello, my name is Kya Orshiro. I was told my sister would be here."

"And your sister would be...?"

"Miu Orshiro."

Kisame rose both his eyebrows in surprise. As far as any of the Akatsuki knew, Miu didn't have a sister. They looked up on angels and found every angel has a twin unless they're a half angel like Miu. Though this girl did share Miu's skin tone and emerald eyes, but she seemed...mature. How could Miu have a sister if both her parents were gone up in the heavens?

Kisame didn't know much of what to do but seeing a pretty girl on his doorstep, his instincts lead him to let her in. Kya put out her cigarette then stepped in making a bit of noise with her heels. She sat on the couch and waited while Kisame went to get Miu. Miu was in Sasori's old room with Deidara. She was showing him how to make small puppets.

It wasn't Deidara's thing but it made him happy to see Miu smile. Miu's new puppet was nearly complete and almost completed perfection, on the other hand Deidara's puppet had his arms backwards and it's left foot where the right should be and the right foot where the left. Miu giggled seeing Deidara's puppet and though it was a little embarrassing, Deidara couldn't help but smile and laugh to.

"It looks funny!"

"Oi! I'm doing the best I can un!" Deidara laughed out.

The two were having a great time laughing and smiling and best of all, bonding. When Kisame entered the room they hushed their laughter and looked over at him in question.

"What do you want Kisame my man?"

"Someone's here to see the kid." Kisame stated then walked away leaving the two with more questions.

They set their puppets down carefully then went to the living room. The girl before them looked very poised the way she sat. She looked calm and polite, sweet and charming. Surprisingly...She was not.

"MIU-CHAN!!!" The girl held hurrying over in her high heels.

She pulled Miu in a tight hug making Miu blush slightly from embarrassment while Deidara's eyes widened in confusion.

"Oh I have looked EVERYWHERE for you! It's great to finally meet you little sister!"

***A fe calling Miu cute moments later***

Kya had told the two her name and sat down calmly again while Deidara had made tea. Now the three were all together sitting in the living room. While Kya and Deidara drank tea, Miu sat on the floor playing with Mr. Meow Mou.

"So your Kya Orshiro, Miu-Chan's older sister hm?" Deidara asked and Kya nodded.

"We're half sisters actually, our mothers are different but we share the same biological father." Kya said then took a sip of of her tea crossing her legs.

"So did you know Miu's mother un?"

"No, I've never met her or mine and Miu's father, but I know her mother was an angel."