Chapter 12 I Need a Bang un...

Miu's screams echoed the halls of the Akatsuki base. Miu suddenly found the strength to move and jumped up from the bed before running out of the room. The monster chased after her and Miu tried desperately to open any door she came close to but they were all locked.

They liked there privacy. Miu kept running with the monster hot on her trail. When she got to Deidara's room the monster grabbed her before she could go in. Miu screamed and kicked the door trying to wake Deidara up as the terrifying demon dragged her away back to her room.

It wanted to take Miu back to it's lair, the closet. In the closet it had a small portal the beast used to enter the human world and now it was going to take Miu to the underworld where it would feast upon her flesh. Miu cried loudly from the pain in her arms.

The monster had pierced her flesh with it's incredible claws. Out of one last call of desperation, Miu took a deep breath and screamed one last time.

"DEIDARA!!!!"

Deidara's eyes shot open but he thought he only imagined Miu scream. It was rare for her to call him Deidara instead of Dei-Kun. Deidara was about to go back to sleep when he heard Miu scream. His room wasn't sound proof but it felt that way when he was deeply asleep.

Deidara shot out of bed and quickly unlocked and opened his door. He ran towards the sound of Miu's screams until he was in her room. The monster quickly let go of Miu and fled to the closet. He was one of the many that shy away from humans.

Miu cried feeling scared relieved and pain all at once. Deidara picked her up and took her to the bathroom before setting her on the counter. He couldn't believe this happened again and in the base this time!

"Miu it's ok, your safe now un." Deidara said trying to comfort her while he got the med kit.

Miu sniffled and nodded brushing away her fallen tears. Deidara looked at her shirt in horror. The sleeves were ripped and drenched with blood. He sighed and started to take off Miu's shirt. Miu stopped crying and blushed. She wasn't totally oblivious but she knew Deidara only did it to treat her arms.

Though...Miu's bra was a bit small for her now...Deidara treated Miu's arms and she flinched every now and then but tried to hold still and be a good girl. When Deidara finished wrapping her arms he noticed Miu's chest....

His eyes widened and he stared at her massive cleavage and got a nose bleed. Miu quickly covered her chest and Deidara had a dazed look with blood dripping down his face. He really was a perv. Especially with all the fantasies going through his mind right now.

He even got a flash back of his perverted dream of Miu. Miu feeling shy, grabbed her shirt and went to Konan's room leaving a dazed Deidara behind. Miu knocked on Konan's door until she opened it and asked if she could borrow a shirt.

Though...Miu also had to tell her about the demons since her bandages caught Konan's eyes.

-Deidara's P.O.V.-

A week passed by and before I knew it, Miu's arms were healed. Sasori my man taught me how to make the antidote with the lapis lazuli in case this ever happened again. How could she eat rock shards anyway?

I've been feeling on edge lately and I knew why. I hadn't had sex in months and it was killing me!

'I need a bang un...'

I thought about Miu in THAT way but she was like six or something in angel years. Meaning she still acts like a kid. The thought of doing something like that to a child grossed me out. The only other girl here though was Konan and she was off limits. Leader-Sama's girl and all..

That's when the idea hit me. I went up to Sasori and smiled even though he glared at me.

"Hey Sasori my man, want to go clubbing?" I said and the puppeteer raised an eyebrow.

"Why would you want to go to a place where they have loud music, crowded areas, and drunken idiots like you?"

"Ouch, I just wanted to have a little fun. That's all un.."

".....Your horny again aren't you?"

"........"

Sasori sighed and stood up straight from working on his puppet.

"Either go to the bathroom to master bate or take someone else because I'm busy." Sasori said and left the room.

I sighed and went to find Kisame and Hidan. If anyone knows how to party, it's them.

*****************************************************************

I know I said I'd update during the weekend buuuuut, a lot of stuff came up. Sorry! I'll do my best to update again real soon!