⚔This Means War!!⚔

There were four other people who could tell that Zyanya wasn't Zyanya.... Tatiana, Ilyas, Henrik and Hope.... who Elijah left Davina/Zyanya with as he and Freya went to go save Hayley and Niklaus.... but that didn't surprise Davina at all she knew at least three out of the four would not be fooled for two were her children and one had lived with her for half his life.... while in Zyanya's body Davina stayed at her (Zyanya) condo with Henrik, Tatiana and Ilyas.... Klaus was surprised to see the differences in Zyanya but not surprised that Zyanya did such a sacrificial thing for Davina or that she made her promise to keep it a secret from everyone but a select few on the other hand Kol was shocked to find Davina living in Zyanya's body "she said that it was possible that this was meant to happen.... maybe it has something to do with the prophecy but she did it to keep me from feeling the pain I was meant to endure and she did it with a smirk on her face!"  Davina/Zyanya tells Kol who laughs softly then says with a smile "that does sound like her!"  Davina/Zyanya smiles then says "I also promised no "funky business" while I.... so we can't go any further then hand holding for now!.... I think she wouldn't mind a little hand holding!.... maybe a kiss on the cheek!"  Kol laughs then says with a smirk "I fear she will know if you try to sneak one of those my darling!"  Davina/Zyanya laughs "she will inform you though just to make sure you are ready"  he tells her she nods.... Davina received the warning when Vincent and Kol try to worm their way into the ancestral well and place the  un dépôt d'argente in it using Josh as their link to the living.... Davina felt no pain even in the ancestral well as a matter of fact she felt even stronger than before it was like Zyanya left a little bit of her accumulated borrowed magic for her to use at her discretion and she used it to help her with the un dépôt d'argente so that everyone could be free of the ancestors not just her.... Zyanya gasps awake and the first person she thinks about is "Niklaus!"  Zyanya gasps softly as she sits up in her bed she felt a heart wrenching pain from the moment she woke up after being in the ancestors well and she knew it was because of something that happened to him so she heads straight for the Mikaelson household to see if there was any way she could comfort him.... "Niklaus?!"  Niklaus hears a familiar soft enchantingly exquisite voice say from behind him as he stands on his balcony "no!.... don't torture me like that!"  Niklaus whispers "torture!.... you want me to torture you now do you?!.... then turn around my love!"  Zyanya replies with a teasing smile in her tone he turns and automatically sees that the woman he loves has indeed returned to her own body using his vampire speed he rushes to her slides his hand up her cheek and kisses her lips and with every tear that fell from his eyes Zyanya saw Elijah kill Marcel she also saw Marcel take the serum right after Vincent offered it to him "he stole it did he?!"  she asks Niklaus looks at her oddly "Marcellus isn't dead!.... in his anger he took the serum as soon as Vincent offered it to him.... I guess I should have told her to inform everyone but I figured that if we allow this so called prophecy to play it's way through we could stop hearing about such foolishness!"  she tells him "I'm sorry!"  she whispers softly he chuckles softly then kisses her forehead as he hugs her to him "whatever happens.... I am not leaving your side so don't you dare "order" me to!"  she says into his chest he laughs....

 I am not leaving your side so don't you dare "order" me to!"  she says into his chest he laughs