Marriage Is A Blessed Curse👰🏻🤵🏻

****Chapter video is :Beethoven - Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47🎻****

Zyanya had taken a short vacation from New Orleans she told Klaus that it was to "get rid of the toxins in the air" he knew that meant she needed to be in a place that wasn't so dark if only just for a little while.... luckily he had a lot of things going on to keep his mind off the fact that she was gone.... being locked in a Chambre de Chasse with three of his brothers, stopping then letting Hayley tell their most sacred secret to Jackson and the return of his missing sister who is now in the body of a witch known as Eva Sinclair.... "well this is a familiar look!"  Zyanya teases softly as she walks into the barn where Elijah lays with an ax in his back and a shovel through his chest which she walks over and pulls out of him then she places her wrist next to his mouth and feels him begin to drink "it seems that I have missed much since I've been away!"  she says softly Elijah's eyes widen in surprise at the sound of her voice "go save your niece!"  she tells him and he gets up then rushes into the house and just as he reaches the house Zyanya starts screaming as though someone was carving into her forehead like it was the eyes of a Jack-o-lantern then she falls to the ground unconscious...."well.... this is interesting!"  Klaus hears a familiar soft enchanting voice say from beside him he looks over and sees Zyanya smiling at him and asks softly with a slightly curious confused tone "what's going on?!"  she replies "what ever you want.... it's your mind!.... think of it as dreaming but with you in more control of what happens in the dream!.... I know that you're not in pain but I....!"  she didn't get to finish for his lips crashed up against hers.... as Klaus and Zyanya spend time together in Klaus' heart/mind Tatiana and Ilyas do their best to protect the man they call father from the brute they call their uncle Tatiana and Ilyas rush into the house as Finn uses his magic and tosses him (Elijah) through a wall into the living room "dad!"  Tatiana and Ilyas shout as they rush over to where he lays and helps him up all three of them notice the now broken gas pipe but Elijah also notices his hands seeing him change once more Tatiana places her hands over his and says softly "Elijah look at me!"  Elijah's head shoots up and their eyes lock dark thoughts of the red door disappear from his mind and bright thoughts of life with the two people he has called his children since 1888 take their place watching them grow up seeing the second attempt at their first steps, hearing their first words the thoughts were so happy and bright that whatever Finn was saying wasn't even heard "we're not going anywhere!"  Elijah hears Ilyas say in the wind as his mother usually does when she only wants him to hear her speak and he nods at him then says to Finn "let me assure you, my mind is quite clear.... much like the gas that has pervaded every single room in this home whilst you've been rambling like the lunatic that you are you have disgraced this family for the last time"  Elijah feels Tatiana slide his daylight ring off his finger and he raises the opposite hand so that the sunlight that shines through the window "goodbye brother"  Elijah says as his arm bursts into flame and the house explodes Tatiana and Ilyas shield not only themselves but Elijah from the flames and the three of them leave the house together hand in hand unsure if Finn/Vincent actually survived....

 much like the gas that has pervaded every single room in this home whilst you've been rambling like the lunatic that you are you have disgraced this family for the last time"  Elijah feels Tatiana slide his daylight ring off his finger and he rai...