Mr. Mononobe x Student Male Reader (Thank you for 100 votes)

Thanks you for 100 likes: Created this scenario based off a possible ending I would like an old project to have wrapped up.

An: to fill in gap for confusion you confessed your love to Mr.Mononobe this happens after a planned climax of a story I began ages ago but never got around to finishing characters are from housamo. And this one Team Summoners and peers and staff in Shinjuku Academy were in a harem with you that led to a poly relationship.

As a loud gasp escaped your lips, he comforted you by gripping your wrists, placing both hands onto his broad, thick chest.

You clutched onto both of his pecs as your sensei entered your virgin hole. As you slid further and further down, a stuffled whimper sounded in your throat. Then quick after, a cry out from ecstasy of both pleasure and pain.

He saw you tear up a little and paused .

"You okay" he asked .

You gave a quick nod, moving one of your hands you used to clutch him to his leg.

You used your hand to desperately squeeze the elder's thigh, for both comfort and leverage.
"Do you want me to continue"

You nodded, "Y-yes, sensei"

"You sure" he asked, beginning to lift you up a bit off him. He wanted to see if the lack of thickness in you would allow to think more clearly.

But he was surprised of you when you shoved him back in.

Going closer to his base than you were last.

"Dont, please I need this, I need you to this sensei, please, please, please, FUCK me sensei, I need you in me, be first time" you gripped onto his shoulders and gently rested your head onto his hairy bosoms. Sobbing a bit, you croaked out, "Fill me, Mr. Mononobe, be my first"

Lifting your head up, you peer into his eyes with needy ones.

"Please!" you finished your sinful request, closing the gap with a yearning kiss. "I...NEED you" As you finished your desperate plea, you lied your head back onto his chest.

He gave addressed your consent with a grunt, continuing to push deeper into you, his hands firmly around your waist, determined you to go balls deep on him.

You grit your teeth as his monster of a schlong spread you even further. Filling you with the heat of his manhood that was felt within the pit of your stomach. By the time your asscheeks firmly planted themselves onto his oxen-sized sac, your own prick was slick with the oozing precum pouring out of you.

It was so painfully erect, you actually drew your body closer, just so you could use man's washboard abs as relief.

The bit of happy trail, down the front allowed you bit of a cozy feel.

The way his grown man hair, rubbes scratched your boner, in all the right ways.

Places of that hair began to glisten underneath the fluorescent lights.

Apparently,  you leaked so precum you began to soak it a little, causing a shine effect.

As he lifted you up and down, picking up memento, the amount force he used, bringing you back to base, was rougher, eager even. An outsider might of called it sadistic a bit in nature.

As he did, you wrapped around his thick front, keeping yourself from losing control.

Eventually, you began synchronizing thrusts in rhythm. You moved your hips to get his cock head moved around deep inside. The amount of semen that was splurred onto both their fronts, caused a natural lubricant. The two of you moaned in.synch.