Obi x OC!Male Reader x Leonardo Burns

AN: YOUR MY OC NAMED RAICHI IN THIS STORY. THOS ONE BREAKS THE FOURTH WALL. AND YES THIS IS A FORESHADOWING OF WHATS TO POSSIBLE FANDOMS ARE TO POSSIBLY COME. YES THAT LAST WORD WAS INTENTIONAL. SORT OF. ANYWAY, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THINK.

<yknow how the Male protagonist turns up beats the bad guy (infernal monster) and then gets every female listing over him. Yeah well that isnt me. Sorry guys I'm not Shinra. I'm Raichi. And no I didn't kill one with flames. That was my flame beast friend Apolloman. I killed with Thunder. No not lightning, Thunder. Yeah the whole big boom and shebang. Or rather what's coming up next, he-gangbang. Yeah, it's one of those stories. A hentai with a story, but its gay. A yaoi, but its bara.

Yeah that's right this time I was reincarnated in bara harem hentai of Fire Force.

Again.

Just like I did with Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate Grand Order.

Both the Bara and Yuri version of those two. Dont get me started on how weird that shit was when I experienced the Yiff versions.

Wait. Hold on I wasnt supposed to them all that.

Wait, your the writer!

If you didn't want their Hope's up dont make think it.

Oh so it's my fault.

Sorry horndog, I'm not the one who's writing their sexual fantasies.  Damn slut. Yeah I'm aware your virgin. And I'm here to remind you, you dont have to have sex to be a slut.

Now where was, I, sorry readers. Me and the,  WRITER. Like to talk to each other every once in a while. Kind of like Maddie and the kid narrator from Ever After High.

Anyway let's get to the point of the story where I have my legs in the air.

Or rather we, really, this is you as me in this story. Have fun getting your brains fucked out.>

" You okay there, eh, Raichi?!" Obi, the 8th captain said. Hes been pounding into you so hard, red sore mark has been left on your arse. His giant balls have been slapping into you so hard.

Hold up" Leonardo Burns protested. He pulled put his Lengthy. Girthy schlong out of your swollen throat. Instantly, to Solarious Force, it began healing.

Instantaneously.

His thickness of his meaty manhood, rested on your reddened face. Man sucking dick was hard. There should be a way to get paid for this.

Oh...wait.

But man the first captain felt nice and warm on your face.

Kind of comforting, actually. Hope you could do this a lot more in the future.

Wait this is a hentai. A harem hentai. A bara one. Itll be abnormal if the next chapter didn't mention pecs or a dick. Or some kind of dripping juices.

"You having another one your Deadpool moments again."

Heh, didn't know old farts like you knew about that.

Leonardo, glared.

"Watch your mouth" he growled. He put his thumb and finger around his base and gave your face a good smack.

Yeah you need to respect your superiors, boy" Obi replied with a smirk on his face. He slammed his cock in, and aimed straight for that prostate of yours. He cried out in pleasure as shot your cum all over yourself. Quite a bit of it, sploosing on to the first 1st captain's washboard 8 pack and thick meat.

"Clean up after yourself" he stuck himself back into that fuckhole of yours.

"That right good subordinates such as yourself need to learn some respect of taking care of such important tools."

You went back to work on his dick. This time cleaning his prick of your cum with your tongue. Wrapping it around his girth. You touched his balls with it and began flicking the tip of your tongue on them.

He hollered a lustful, manly groan.

You felt warm liquid fill your cheeks and dribble down your chin. A bit came out of your nose.

He kept blasting your cum down your throat.

"Fuck, Obi, he takes it like a pro! SSSSHHHIIIIT. AWWW. FFFFUUUUUUCK." with that holler. He blasted second dosage of his savory man medicine into you. And then quickly after, a third.

The 8th shot into you. Your stomach from the mixture of the ones the 1st shot into you through you're whoremouth of yours.

"You giving that audience of yours a show, eh, SLUT!!!" Obi said after the second cumshot he blasted into you. Or might of been the fourth. Or fifth. It was hard to keep track of how many, between the two of them, blasting into you.

You your self shot quite a few already.

As they finished you and them cleaned up in the showers.

Which led to the obvious shower sex with Leonardo leading the fucking and Obi the face plowing.

"Damn, AW...FUCK" you cried out in lustful ecstasy.

"Such language for such a young man. Leonardo whispered into your seductively. You groaned. The low deep whispering of his voice in your ear, along his massive thick pecs and rippling abs rubbing against your neck and back. It all caused you reach an instant climax.

You still continued to moan.

"Shut him up" Burns ordered Akitaru.

He smirked. "Gladly"

He slammed all of his spicy meat stick in one go.

"Hows it feel, huh" Leonardo growled into your ear. His thick, muscly, beefy arms were around your mid section. Thick and meaty palms massaging your chest. The tips of his sausage fingers pinching the nubs of your nips, rubbing your areolas. "Getting fucked and played with in all the right places."

You moaned and shot out another load. It spraying Obi's feet and ankles.

"That good, huh." They synchronized in their reply and then their thrusts.

"Here, let me help with that meat your devouring." Burns said. He moved his body up a bit. Pecs now drooping over the sides of your head. It rubbing against it with the rhythm of his thrusts.

He flicked his along where yours were at, the balls and base. Running it along from around yours, to where yours wasnt, those bull balls of his

Obi groaned, his climax juices into your throat, out of your mouth, and dribbling down his balls. Which the 1st, licked and sucked clean.

As you three finished up cleaning up.

AGAIN.

"Hey, why dont you two stay the night." Leonardo Burns.

Obi and you were going to say thank you, when he interrupted with.

"I dont want two fucking without me behind my back. That's all."

As you followed him.

Obi Akitaru thought to himself, That's how its gonna be huh.

"Fine I'll play this game." Obi said with a mischievous, lustful grin.