Obi x Male Reader Part 1

Art by Kurashiki
Twitter@ArtOfKuroshinki

WARNING THIS WILL RUIN DAIRY AND BURRITOS FOR YOU FOR A WHILE, FOOD AS DIRTY REFERENCES AND KINK TALK. REFERENCE TO A CERTAIN FRANCHISE IN HERE.

Your back was against the wall. Sweat from more than just the heat was drenching your clothes.

You moaned and tried to break free. But the hulk of muscle, known as Obi the 8th Captain of the Special Fire force, has you now pinned against the wall. You were suffocating. His lips forcing against yours. As he forced his tongue past your lips. He tried to force past your teeth, but you tried your damnedest from him doing so.

"C-Captain" you managed stuttered out in a whimper. "My-my dad, will..."

"I'm your daddy now," Obi said sharply. He forced his lips on you again, trying past the teeth. When you bit his tongue, he did have anger, but sadness on his face.

Why won't you let me in"

You looked down.

"You're not talking about the kiss now, are you?"

"Your family abuses you. Uses you for their own selfish gain. They are jealous of what you have and all you can gain. All that you can accomplish.

Such sadness was in the captain's eyes. He too knew what it was like. To think you were nothing cause of the evil of hatred and envy of potential where others were lacking.

You are kind. You are loving and you brighten up a room. You don't need anyone's approval. No, it's more that you don't that stinking piece of pathetic excuse of a trash family's approval. Everyone knows how great, intelligent, sophisticated, loving, gifted, fortunate and talented you are. The only reason you don't see it is because of those pathetic excuse of a waste of space you call parents."

"And it pisses me off that you cant shine like the bloody forsaken white-hot supernova you are. What's even worse is that you already do Dammit why don't you get that I..."

His love speech was cut off...

By your lips on his.

Your tongue was exploring his mouth. The tip of it was playing and rolling around his. Your left hand rolled up and down his chiseled abs.

Your right explored his sensual chest. It was firm, yet soft. The warmth emanating from his pecs provided comfort and gave unbelievable arousal. He let you feel them up a bit and then slowly, but eventually, had helped your left one find it's way up there as well.

As it did, both began massaging the giant mounds. Fingers went back and forth from rubbing the areola to playing and pinching the nubs of his nipples.

The touch and play of your fingers against his nubs were like an aphrodisiac to him.

Warm, thick, wet precum was flowing from thick pulsating cock, that was now visibly seen through his trousers.

"Damn I got you that wet already"

He looked down.

His trousers were so soaked by continuous liquidations of cum and precum, that not just the girth and length size, but veins and throbbing could be somewhat tangible.

"What can I say, I'm hot for you"

"That would be considered cheesy, but for seem reason, it seems kinda spicy from you"

"Call us Queso Blanco," he said slyly as he wiggled his eyebrows.
When he said to us he meant, well, his dick and the sauce that's been overflowing like Fiji water.