Yakuza! Gladiolus × Aniki/Fanboi Male Reader

Authors Note;
Before I start, I want to go over some terminologies, that dime may or may not know;
Aniki also means brother as well as a kohai/senpai terminology with yakuza and Yankees.
The terminology, wolf, isnt a meaning like werewolf, its gay terminology like bear amongst LGBTQ community. Best celebrity to describe a wolf, Chris Evans, and Joe Manganiello.
Now to get started:

The Black-haired wolf walked down the alley. His body and pants spattered with blood. Some of it dried and crusted into his hair. Blotches of it still fresh and wet.

He heard a bouncing of an empty can and a smashing of a bottle.

He looked up ahead. Some grunts of Ifrit's faction were up ahead.

This is gonna be a problem, the man thought.

He stopped, tilted his head back a bit, and moved his eyes to glance behind him.

"What do you know, if it isnt Gladio."

Gladiolus sighed, he didn't need this right now. Especially with his little puppy, desperately following him around.

Now how is he ever going to get him and his little admirer out of a danger?

Himself, he had no problem.

He could fight like he usually does around anyone else.

But defending a kid, who obviously hasn't even been in a schoolyard shuffle. Its gonna be a challenge. Good thing is these thugs dont know of his presence. This would have been a good thing, but the kid is just as good stealth as he is fighting.

A bootleg was heard rolling across the.
The guy who confronted him smirked and then took a step forward, passing Gladio.

"H-Hey" an adolescent male'   ss voice shrieked as he was dragged out of the shadows.

A boy wearing a school uniform was standing there shaking and scared. Whimpering and sobbing uncontrollably, he began to inch backward. But backed into a thug.

"Hey, we were supposed to take care of some trash the boss sent for us to clean up." One of them said menacingly. He raised a brow, looked at the situation via street sense.

How said boy kept looking a bit like...

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

The yakuza burst out laughing.

"I get it. This little puppy wants to be a wolf" He walked up to the kid.

How about we teach you how we big bad wolves eat little baby vermin like you up

"Or," the thug said predicatively, as he circled around behind. He grabbed the boy's asscheek.

"Maybe we can show how wolves eat that...TCH"

Gladio was in between the two. Right arm around the boy's chest, pressing him against his own. Left hand now risen above and clenched down on the wrist of the opposing yakuza.

"Dont"

YOUR POV

You looked up at the man who held you.

You blushed fiercely. The way his muscle torso body felt lined up against your back. His thick chest felt like warmth and safety as his pecs caressed the back of your head. The thickness of his arms. The firm, yet gentle grip on you, made your once quivering body, putty molded against his.

With a single squint, Gladio's already killer look took up a Freddy Cougar glare.

And instantly, those punks we're frantically limping away so fast, due to how constantly they stumbled.

After Gladio made sure they were gone. He turned silently and left.

He arrived at a red light district.

He grumbled a sigh.

"Dammit, you feed a stray and they never go away, " Gladio said annoyed jumping into a backflip.

"Now, do they"

I felt a hand and I saw the Yakuza standing behind me.

Glad's POV

I glared at this kid. Immediately I could feel the inner predator in my rising. I knew I had an extremely mischievous grin spread across my face.

The next thing that cross my mind

"I'm going to ravage the living fucking hell out of you."

In one swift movement, I had him pinned in the ground. Hand around the kid's neck, shoving his face into the ground. Another had already finished ripping off his clothes.

I was harder than ever before.

"Yknow that ill stop if you say so right," I asked him.

P-please, fuck me till I'm bedridden"

"Sorry, kid, but I don't do that to anyone" I chuckled a bit when he whimpered, looking like a puppy whose ears drooped. But what really got me, those puppy dog eyes.

And I'm going to be the Alaskan Wolf that trains this unruly canine in his place.

"Tell you what, tell me your name, and I'll scream it while I breed bit into submission" I leaned into his ear and whispered, "how does that sound"

I felt his body shiver and heard a heavy drop of liquid. And caught a familiar whiff of an arousing scent.

"Already, huh. Just from that"

He whimpered again. "Y/n"

I hummed.

"It's y/n, MY NAME'S Y/N" he shouted.

I smiled and sighed. And then my hands arrested his and with one motion brought his hole to line with my dick.

"Well, y/n the names Gladio, now, ready to lose both virginity cards today!"

Immediately, without any warning, I slammed it in. Meeting the rhythmic thrusts with my hand jerking him off. I mean why should I be the only to truly enjoy this. The kid was an absolute horny mess.

Strings of ropes cum have already spurted out leaving a good puddle of the salty liquid underneath our hips. Mine was being mixed with his, as it overflowed from the many loads I kept pumping into.

"Damn, y/n that good, huh," I asked referencing to nail scratch marks that were being engraved to the pavement.

"Gladio, it hurts so good"

"Is that so, y/n, huh, you want daddy"
"YES, Gladio, I want you"
"That... IS...NOT...MY...NAAAAMMME" Gladio hollered an aggressive and ruthless thrust with each word.

The last lengthy one was due to the most explosive and satisfying release I've ever had. And I've had loads of them.

With a final scream from y/n in the form of 'DAAAAAADDY', the kid passed out. I picked the kid and placed him over my shoulder. The seed I pumped into him dripping out and running down my chest. He scored the whole to the hideout.

Upon Arrival Ignis greeted me.

"Really?!" Is all he had to say.

"Well, how else was I going to get fanboi with knowing our location."

" But fucking him to sleep"

"Better than drugging him, besides in this case everybody wins"

Ignis shrugged, "can't argue with that logic"