Heaven on Earth (Genderbend Hibiki Tachibana x Male Reader)

Art by Artist Leomon32

leomon32.deviantart.com
https://mobile.twitter.com/leomon32

A/n Hibiki Tachibana is the main protagonist from Symphogear like Genjurou but is a female. So I'm doing something no one has. I am working on a genderbend Symphogear bara x male of reader. Comment what you think

P.s. the beginning up to the groin part is the beginning of the first chapter. Everything was designed for this smut and will not be part of the actual story, it's planned to be an isekai ecchi genre. So, yeah...

This Is female Hibiki:

What is going on?is racing a mile a minute

What is going on?
is racing a mile a minute.

How could your fictional art of a person you had a crush on, or rather the bara version of them...

How could they be real?!

They are literally lying in front of, underneath, you.

Your head is literally on the dude's chest.

His nips poking through that muscle shirt of his.

The deep orange of color covered the majority of the torso up to the bottom lower half of his bulging pecs. The upper part of the chest, midnight black that reflected the dim light within the room.

White stripes formed the symbol of a cross on his front

His chest has no modesty whatsoever.

And with the massive thing thumping your exposed ass. His groin has pride that put the fallen angel of pride to shame.

"Why am I naked," you ask.

"What, you dont want your first time with a stud like me," Hibiki asked eyebrow raised, corner of the lifted into a smirk.

"No, I want you to fuck me" you covered your mouth.

"Well, you're a slut. Who said anything about sex. I was talking of a first kiss. You natural cum dump."

"No, no, I'm not a slut!"

"Oh?"

"How could I be I'm a"

"Go on,"

"I'm a virgin" you admit.

He laughed out loud. Your glare quickly turned into a look of shame. Like a puppy who accidentally peed on the carpet.

"Look at me" he demands, lifting your head up. your eyes met, his fiery golden orbs were like marble suns.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. Most people aren't ready until they're in their thirties." He smiles a smile that's as bright as his flame hair.

A look of relief spread across your face.

"But, you don't have to have sex to be a slut either," he chuckled a bit upon seeing your head drooped.

"Hey, but if you want, while you're stuck here might as well make the most of it, right?" Hibiki asked. His thumb has made his way to unbuckling his own belt and his dick out and fully erect.

Wait your dick wasn't already out?!"

You thought due to how much thickness was thwacking you he was at least in spandex or briefs.

"It is now" he motioned to look down south with his eyes.
And right there, rubbing in between your thighs and lying upon his shirt.

There was a monster and then there's schlong. And this was a valley splitter.

He wiggled his eyebrow up and down.

"Oh, fuck" was all that came out of your mouth.

He laughed, "you don't have to if you don't want to," he says.

You're bigger than a tiny tree trunk, you crazy"

"Yeah I guess, it's a bit much, sorry"

"Sorry, seriously"

"I'm offended you'd asked." After a pause, you got off him, turned and put your ass up to him.

"You know we sluts like to be taken"

He got up behind you and placed his in between your cheeks. Rubbing against your pucker ever so diligently.

" Just keep in mind, those who splitteth the valleys, breaketh his rod"

"You don't have to force yourself yknow" he assured you stopping his grinding to a halt.

"I was trying to be*sigh* Know what just tear me up"

And with that, Hibiki arched your back, lined up the tip, and just shoved it in.

Within an instant was unfathomable...wait, pleasure?

"Don't worry, here in this version of your universe, anal sex isn't in the least uncomfortable." Surprise came across your face.

"Why didn't..."

"I say so" finishing your sentence.

He hammered away fucking faster than the pistons pounding in a forge aluminum racecar. Right now you couldn't tell the difference between vacancy or occupancy. He kept exploding so much in you, you thought that the thick trail leading from your tip was yours.

But in actuality he blew out so much, the thick seed looked as if buttermilk was rolling from your ass, coated your balls, and trickled down your length.

Like some waterfall effect.

As you finally exploded, you collapsed from exhaustion through pleasure.

You came another two times.

The second, just from him slowly drawing out of you. And lastly, due to his shots flowing out of you.

Both due to your prostate being rubbed against during each foreign object/substance exit.

As Hibiki lied gently on top of you he whispered teasingly into your ear 'if you think I'm good you should fuck with Tsubasa and Kristoffer'. And finished with playing with it using tongue and teeth. Sending shivers to your spine.

"By the way, there is only bara men in this world"

The big guy then flipped on his back. Head on his pillow. He patted his pecs.

"C' mere rest your head on daddy's pillows"
As you crawled up on top of him, his massive hands and tree trunk arms wrapped around you like a heated blanket.

He firmly presses you against the length of his body. It was like a heated mattress. His natural musk acted as aromatherapy lulling you to sleep.

As you dozed off you realized.

'Wow,' you thought. 'I just experienced something no straight person does' cuddling after sex.

'With a final thought before falling completely asleep, I think I just foundd my heaven on earth' you then dozed off completely.