" Oh, You're A Little Too Late. "

(Trigger Warning)

" Oh You're A Little Too Late. "

I'm craving you.

As the moon appears.

And our surrounding darken, camouflaging with our hearts.

No one can hear you.

No one will know of our ways. 

Yearning for your eye's to only beam into my soul, filling me with many secrets. 

Fingertips grazing your frigid flesh, overheating in return. 

Cutting a quintessential joy into your false happiness. 

Dried tears burn your sanity, indicating many wasted days. 

Creating a imagery of this tragic end of affairs.
Never ending pain. 

Wrongfully abusing the power we both have obtained in result of our sins.

Carrying it along side the battered and bruised bodies we possess.

Let's do it all again, our time afresh. 

Plans to end all roots of evil by becoming what you feared.

Take my hand we'll both be soaked in a perfect scarlet bed.

Craving the same thing.

It's not the same as before.

An appalling demise.

________________________________

- He continues, fuck " Jongin!" I cant even move... I like this?

" Jongin I...'' cant take this..." love you." he grips my thighs tightly... I feel sore, but we haven't done anything energy consuming as if yet. His eyes returning to mine whispering, feeling sensitive everywhere.

" Babe you love me , huh?"' he questions me with a smirk, pressing his full lips on mine. Not as thin as Sehun's...a lot more....plump. Sehun suddenly appears up in my thoughts. What if Jongin does what Sehun does to me?

Will he be upset with his friend or me?

I lost the thought of Sehun, brushing my worries away. Hearing his friends voice.

" What do my kisses feel like?" his eyes glimmering as his stare is so fixated on my lips responding softly.

" Heaven on earth." he grins getting my lenient drift.

"Are they enough to make you scream my name?" He could feel my entire aura change, there's just something about him, that's so distinctive. I feel like I've been here before, it feels so familiar.

"Let's see." I tease feeling the ropes around my ankles loosen and his smirk back into my view. Cold legs at his slim waist I sit up moving away from him, entertainingly watching his hungry eyes. He grabs my ankle placing my leg to my chest, roughly pushing me down. I blush at the sound of his sweet kisses on my cold skin traveling downwards.

" Jongin." blushing harder at the fact that I actually liked hearing my voice call his name. I had completely forgotten this awkward position I was in, I was so comfortable.

...........

Without warning he enters my womanhood... or that's what I thought. My palms at his chest feeling the need to push him... or maybe not. My eyelids opened slightly, but slowly to see his smile. He shakes his head, his jawline so sharp. Please cut me so hard.