Oh, The Storm Was Heavenly.

It's really dark in here. 

My mind.

Think and ponder.

 What will I come across to find? 

For only a day I could smile. 

For it was only for a short period of time. 

Happiness, a feeble lie.

A fool to believe in such a great sensation.

Everyone, time make a compromise?

But it is I who is still secretly searching for a reason why.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting up I feel my mind widen, then wander again. Vital organ's all pounding.  All senses in a whirlpool.

The nice and comforting aroma of baby powder being sprinkled filling the atmosphere. I stumble onto the aching soles of my feet, gathering all the ruined sheets dragging them into the bathroom, dropping them to the ground. Stepping into the gelid shower I repulsively shiver uncontrollably taking the shower head into my possession, letting it rain over every inch of my body.

Minutes later rinsing the residue of soap off, imagining a dark layer of sadness and sin being washed away and down the drain as well. Feeling the presence of another being who stood here, pondering on whatever his mind wonders upon. Kneeling I hug my thighs, focused on the lights hung above the sink dimly beaming through the dark shower curtains. Several more minutes of the only time I get for myself. Thinking, not thinking at all. Listening to the silence that filled my surroundings.

I stand drying myself, stepping out placing on the black shirt, seeing the dirty pile of cloth gone. The scent of clean ironed linen crashing to my senses. I walk near the newly spread bed with black bedding embroidered with gold and red stitches. Palms and fingers running along the decadent engraving of the bed frame. The rug tickling my toes, I inhale once again frightening by the open double balcony doors. A tall male staring at the sun setting. Red, orange, and blue cotton candy in the sky. Cumulonimbus clouds in the sky making it difficult to see the sun. His back turned and hands gripping the railing. Hearing a sigh escape his lips I cautiously close the doors, leaving some space to hear him. I watch a flock of birds in the sky, a usual V shape formation, towards the trees in the horizon.

Amazing.

Nature is wonderful.

Humans are not.

Recollecting the day I was restricted from all movement. Two huge men suffocating the hell outta me. One grinning the other attempting to invade as much of my privacy at that time. A sharp prick of a needle, a small dosage of a lethal drug flowing freely into my veins. My last image the birds that flew freely throughout the sky. Wanting to be apart of that togetherness, like the birds who surpass humans in the freedom of flying at anytime. Escaping fear and natural danger. Trusting that their wings will work at that great leap of fate. Trusting instincts to reach to safety. Hoping a plane, nonetheless humans don't end their emergency flight.