"Oh, Why Must It Always Hurt?"

Waking Up Was The Worst Thing That Happened Today.....No!!.Everyday Actually.

I watch as a short figure runs into my "so called room"...it's really just one of Sehun's clustered closets that he decided that would suit me perfectly. Close To Him Always Surrounded By Painful Thing.

One of the closets in his room actually. "Ahh!! Ha Ri wake up!..you overslept!! and master's coming." Haru whispers getting scared as hell, frantically sweeping the dirty bedroom floor of his. (OH HE WANT'S ME.) As I get up the huge door to his room slams open. "Shit!!" I whisper to myself. A tall slender figure about 6'2 bolts into the room. Knowing that I sleep in the closet he walks while roughly calls me."HA~RI!!" He fully opens the already slightly open door of this closet, looking around. I lean my body fully against the wall as he scans the closet. Shivering as his glare finally reaches my short glance at him from behind a huge coat. His face darkens. Full force he tightly holds my wrist, pulling me out the closet. (OH HE GOT ME.) Raising a hand up..ready to slap me. "Why the HELL are you still in this closet. WHY??!!!"..I shake my head. What to say. Either way I'll still get hurt. He stares puzzled "ANSWER ME NOW!!"..now getting ready to swing. Anger filling his already demonic aura. His sharp eyes piercing a hole through my already disintegrating soul. I don't know what to say, what is there to say. I shut my eyes waiting for him to hit me already.

The young maid Haru already witnessing everything enters the conversation, eager to spare me.."Uhhmm...Master Sehun, I asked her to open the door for me...I- I didn't know how to open it." she bows. He looks at me and back at Haru who was shaking unintentionally "Why was she hiding then?" he calms down slightly. "I answer being held by his hand bruising my delicate skin. " I felt as if I was being held by something.... against the wall." whimpering.

WORST FUCKING LIE EVER!! I scream to myself consciously. "What type of shit of a story is that?!!, Haru, GO!!" he points towards the door. She looks at me as I smile with tears filling my eye's. ........she leaves....he locks the door while demanding me. " Lay There.....NOW!!" rage filled his voice as he picked up a ....baton?...he slowly walks over to me, who is now sadly sitting on the bed. He crawls over me pushing me on my back holding my right arm down."I said lay down" he says while smiling...and spreading my legs, placing himself there. Tears flow down my face onto his soft white cotton sheet, not wanting to stare into his eye's.

The Most Devilish Grin Was Shown On His Face....I'm Scared.T^T

Sehun ran the cold metal object along my body. I winced. "You know what I'm gonna do right?" he says while raising an eyebrow......My heart jumped. WHAT?!! What would he do, and he could do anything.

He laughed as the iron object was raised up....and he bashed me on my chest...It was a quick pain the, after a second it really hurt like hell though, completely entertained he continues doing it. (OH HE HURT'S ME.) I bawled..my left arm holding onto his broad shoulder, leaving bloodied fingerprints along his collar bone. I watched as blood began to splatter on my face. Gashes forming. My hand grabbing his shirt popping the buttons that fell onto my stomach. "Sehun Stoppahh!!!" I Screamed. I watched as his eyes widened.."Sehun?...that's Not what you call me!! " he growled holding my jaw tightly. My nails dug into his arm..he didn't care...not even acknowledging it...his other hand tugged on his belt...opening it.

This Is Hell Indeed..Isn't It.

He took of his belt, dropping the baton, hearing it echo as it his the the floor still crying, he forcefully throws me to the edge of this king sized bed now covered in scarlet blood that he wouldn't mind having me clean it as well to....Yeah, he would beat me to death, and with my last breath would have me clean it up, even if he had to hold my hands up for me.....He crawls over and pulls my hair violently "You need to follow my rules and things like this won't happen often, this will hurt me as much as it hurts you" he said while smiling.

The Devil Hidden In Handsome Disguise!!...IT'S NOT HURTING YOU, YOU'RE LAUGHING!! YOU ASSHOLE!!

He rips off the piece of cloth covering my upper body, placing his fingers on the bruises, he licks the blood now flowing down my right breast. I can't take this... He's A Fucking Monster!!!. He travels causing me to moan. I become loader as he does the same thing to the opposite side, staring at my facial expression, enjoying himself. No!!! I Won't....Fuck You!!. He places me on his lap, on my stomach, my bare ass in the air. He strikes me this time with the snake skin belt of his that was in hand. A maid knocks on the door hearing my bellows of pain and he continued on. Sehun speaks calmly while still holding the back of my neck.. "everything is fine!!" her footsteps disappear....so he continues harder, showing no mercy for my virgin ass, strike after more painful strike.

He speaks calmly " Be a Good Girl And Shut The Fuck Up!!...Ha Ri I Said Fuck Up!!." How the hell does he expect me to keep quiet. I bite hard on my own teeth, holding in my screams .Feeling as if my brain would explode. The painfully feeling of having your skin being torn of your body, every lash I felt a layer of my skin be pulled of my flesh..... And this shit goes on for about 2 more minutes. 2 whole minutes of his lecturing. Trying to make it seem as if he cared about me. NOT A FUCKING BIT!! He pushes me off his laps onto the floor and stretches. He Takes off his blood stained shirt and throwing it on my sore and whipped ass in a puddle of my own blood and tears.

I watch as he steps out the room shirtless "Someone clean this up. Treat the wounds quickly." he demands. Later comes the older maid's running to my aid. They all probably saw worst, but Haru on the other hand, her face filled with terror to see a sack of useless bloodied up ass on the white tile floor. She saw the humiliation and pain written on my face. I really regretted now hanging myself in the closet this Monday morning....But surely Sehun wouldn't let me.

He must love to hear me scream his name and watch my endless supply of tears stain his pressed clothing. I feel endless pain emotionally, mentally and PHYSICALLY. Not all by his hands though.

I Hate You Master!!!...No...I HATE YOU OH FUCKING SEHUN.

I will never forget this, but worst is definently on its way. T^TT. \\baby don't cry\\

Mya's Comment : 

    Thanks For Reading The First Chapter.<33 PWEESH!! Comment On What You Think And Vote If You Liked It...Should I Continue...And Let Out The Beast.(*^▽^)/★*☆♪...Lol. Saranghaeyo^^

"Oh!! She Wants Me. Oh!! She Got Me. Oh!!! She Hurt Me...Someone Call The Doctor!!...OVERDOSE !!!." ( TДT)

My Shxt Yo...lmao!! //SendsHearts//