Oh, I'm Dead All Right

Hari's Point Of View

I'm dead alright.

I'm dead tired of this. I wish I didn't feel this bad.

Betraying, is it really betraying.

Betraying Jongin to get Sehun's dad to find no reason to be here anymore. Which means we're alone again. His dad's only reason to come here was to kill me. His only intention, to make Sehun only have him alone in his life.

After reading that journal I realized, Sehun's father never loved Sehun's mother. He only wanted the child... and when Sehun was born who left the mom to rot in the basement. A sick man. Her last journal entry was when Sehun was 12. When his life had downfallen I guess. At least she lived that much extra years. Unlike a woman I never knew.

Just the thought of it.

Sehun grew to hate his father, when all his father wanted was a son identical both attractively and mentally to his.

His son grew indifferent.

In this situation Sehun is the bad guy right?

Exactly.

When Jongin left, Sehun had passed by the attic earlier whispering to me a plan. I couldn't act like I was unable hear because he knew how sound traveled around here. Quite easily in certain places.

He had told me that I should hide in the utility closet down the hall until my senses told me that Jongin and his father had left. He told me the entire plan in which they'll think I died... I didn't like it.

But I couldn't refuse it either. I knew the outcome would be death. When I heard Jongin and Sehun's dad laughing, the time was right. Their footsteps faded down the hall.

I returned to the attic I laid lifelessly as Sehun opened the door to peak on me. I felt so worthless. He was all giddy and happy, this is a first.

I hated that I played along. I followed behind as his long legs and half naked body danced down the halls into his room. His shifting muscles and blood stained on his spine. He hopped in the shower happily.

I just started playing with the light switch hoping the soap and slipping on faucet fantasy I had would fall into play. I would pack my little pride I had and take Haru, I died after all... his dad wouldn't suspect a thing but the thought that Sehun committed suicide... only in my dreams.

His tolerance level pretty high, he only starts laughing with the flickering lights. He's pretty crazy. I give up with my attempts. I cringe as my stomach growls but I feel nauseous. Searching through the cabinets finding pain relievers. Taking one down my throat, halfway down, my body rejects it throwing it back up.

Sehun peaks through the curtain as I choke on nothing... pounding my fists against the marble sink top. My face turning purple as I hold onto what strength I had depleting drastically.

I shift on my heels stumbling to drop to the floor, all the pills scatter everywhere. Crawling towards the toilet I felt lifeless, maybe I am finally dying.

My head turns in a whirlpool still gagging on air. A thick haze of colors blur my view. I use my body strength to pick myself up... or as least try. I listen as Sehun cuts his shower short. Wrapping a towel around himself. He places me at the toilet grossed out, the fact I was in so much pain I didn't care that my fingers were curled at the toilet seat. I didn't care that I was basically hugging the toilet. I didn't care that I was still alive. I didn't care that Sehun was even helping.