Oh, It was too good to be true.

After taking the bath I only struggled get up from sitting in the flat bathtub. No grip anywhere, a great suicide scene if I really wanted to. Is it worth it.

These thoughts will just circulate again and put me back again. Pull me back to hating myself and succumbing to the devil.

Which is kinda inevitable.

Which is a lie.

I just feel like shit... and actually I feel great. This bath was heaven, it's everything I needed. I was getting tired of the fucking cold shower. A warm bubbly bath. No interruptions, no loud bangs on the door wanting me to get the hell out.

I mean it bothered me but what kills me the most is the silence. The silence that filled my ear canal's, it kinda stung but it was a good kinda sting. My head making its own metronome to knock out the pain that was soon to follow.

Everything lasted for a minute. The sound of droplets of water hitting abare palette of colors. Blowing out scented candles that stained the towel promptly tied around a body.

Conscious and aware of all pains inflicted. Wet foot prints staining the peach rug lazily placed near the doorframe. Electricity spurring in waves of currents. Crashing with the stainless steel. I knew what was to follow. He was waiting there. Waiting for me to step out and basically strangle me. "What are you.." I struggled in his hold. All life leaving my fatigued body. I was vulnerable, I was relaxed, I was blind.

Great things will happen. I was told. I was lied to. He's a cruel man. And what do cruel men do.

Tied to a wooden chair left in the cold. Hostage in a little utilty closer in the woods.

Someone help me please. I scream and scream, I am never heard. I struggle and fall.

Shivering, it's so cold. I can't breathe. As minutes past its as if icicle have formed on my thighs and everything in me has become frozen. Cold tears stream down my face maybe my phenomena has kicked in. I'm over heating. And it's so dark.

It's so dark.

It's what I can't see it what I'm starting to fear.

I can't even see my future or what I'll do after this. Or how I'll react. I'll let life decide. I relied on instincts but it still isn't enough.

He's probably forgotten about me. Like he cared. A selfish, self centered, betraying, disgusting, horrible man.

Nothing new... The ropes that were tied strongly around my arms from behind. Every joint tied sturdily. I could only cry myself to sleep. There was nothing else I could do.

Worry.

Not one bit. I don't remember waking up after that.

I didn't realize I was alive. I thought I was in heaven, nope a doctor's bed.

"Wooow!...she's awake." They jeer happily. Dad.... Carmen.... Mom?

Mom?!

Fully opening my eyes I stare blankly at the pair of eyes that pierced me entirely.

I want him out.

"Get Out!" I shout with one restraint on my arm.

"Get him Out!" I bellow, tears streaming down my face.

"Okay, okay he'll leave right now mom."

How'd they... Noo. Impossible.

Does he know?

Going completely insane I pull my self from the "restraints" Sehun can tie a tighter knot. He must've been in the boy scouts or something.

Ripping blinds down scratching on the door. Let me out. Feeling like an animal in confinement.

"Ahhhhh!!.." My body is burning.

"Help meee!" I screach almost like a witch in distress. It hurts. Living hurts so bad.

I repeat this sentence till a voice speaks to me from the door.

"Listen to me HaRi..... Jungie....Baby?...Hey! Women?!"

I refuse to hear. Remember, I was nothing to you in the first place. You said it yourself.

"Leave me alone!" I curl up in a ball covering my ears... Pulling at my hair. Harshly. Bruises on my vertebrae, burning, tingling. He walks into the room. I have no weapon to protect myself from his words.

None.

I guess this is what makes it so bad..

Covering my ears with the pillow that rested on the bed I scream. Random words to make the make him inaudible.

Picking up a nearby needle I point it to his direction.

"Stay away from me!"

Trust no one.

--------end.--------
(Fanfic cancelled?)
Jongin is dating Krystal, I was so excited, Jongin's dancing again. Jongin must be happy, I'm happy as well.

Well, it's life.